Chapter Twenty Eight

No long intro message. Just vote, comment, add this to y'alls libraries and enjoy. The photos in the multimedia are the picture of Dylan Chris used for his tattoo, and the stars are what Dylan got on her spine. Okay enjoy! Kisses. Oh and thanks a bunchhhhhh for all the comments, y'all are amazing! This is a long ass chapter, over four thousand words, so I expect detailed comments!

Okay bye forrealz, kisses!

- Keiana

Chapter Twenty Eight

Christopher Brown

Today was the love of my life’s birthday, and I wanted to make her feel like a queen.

“Wake up baby, it’s your birthday.” I whispered into her ear as I placed the hot plate of breakfast down beside her on the bed. I KNOCKED that ass out last night and this morning, I knew that for sure.

“Leave me alone nigga.” She mumbled and tugged the blanket over her face.

“I’ma let you slide ‘cause it’s your birthday, but watch your mouth.” I laughed and started eating her breakfast. If she didn’t wanna eat it, then shit I would.

A loud banging on the door woke Dylan up, and she crawled out of the bed to answer it.

“What do you want?” She grumbled. My baby looked like a lion, she sounded like one too.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!” The whole crew yelled and stampeded into our room.

“Oh hell nah, you guys are too loud. Come back later.” Dylan was so grouchy when she woke up, damn.

“You were loud as hell last night, but we didn’t say shit.” Tyga said and everyone started clowning on my baby’s screaming last night. What could I say? I put it down.

"Shut all of your bitch asses up. I'm tired as hell, I'll see you guys later. Thanks for telling me happy birthday, but you niggas need to go."

"Damn, I thought having sex was supposed to make you less bitchy, Chris hit it again." Honey laughed as she led the group out of our bedroom.

Dylan waddled over to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"This is the first weekend we've ever fully spent together, and you're making it so unsexy." I laughed and followed her into the bathroom, and stood by the door just examining her.

"I'm not sexy baby?" She asked and started doing model poses. Her hair was incredibly curly, her face didn't have makeup, and she was absolutely beautiful.

"You're so sexy baby." I laughed and walked out of the bathroom to get another piece of bacon off of Dylan’s food.

After Dylan handled her business and washed her hands she re-entered the bedroom and jumped on top of me.

“I wanna get freaky again.” She whispered into my neck and started slowing grinding her hips into me, while I was holding her whole body up with just my arms.

“You gone lemme hit it from the back? I wanna see that ass shake while you yell my name.” She didn’t respond back, she just continued to connect her hips with mine.

“You heard me?” I roughly slapped her thigh and she cried out.

“Chris! That shit hurt!” Dylan yelled and dropped her feet back onto the floor so she could rub her aching thigh.