I Hate Zayn Sanders

I know it's been a while. Sorry bout that!

Ily nuggets! I'll try to stay on top of things more! :)))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Not that dress, you look like my mother." Carlisle exclaims while I try on yet another dress from Carlisle's closet.

"Isn't that the point? To look awful?"

"Yes but, skanky awful. Not old lady awful." She sighed.

"This! It's perfect!" She exclaimed pulling out a tight orange dress, with cut outs at the sides and a small slit up the side of the already short dress. It was horrendous.

I loved it.

After slipping it on, I looked in the mirror. It was awful. I dont know why Carlisle even owned it. I didn't honestly want to know.

"You're all set for your "date" tonight. Zayn will be so appalled he'll beg for you to go home."

"Good. I hope he does."

"This plan is genius. I mean if you're being black mailed into being his fake girlfriend, you're gonna have to embarrass him. Then he'll be dying to break the arrangement."

"Well, I hope so. That's the plan at least."

Carlisle scans my body up and down. "For or being so ugly, you still look really pretty. I'm annoyed." I laugh at her response and roll my eyes.

"Well thanks, but I doubt Zayn will think that."

Carlisle giggled. Then I heard the door bell ring.

"He's heeerrreeee" Carlisle said to me, widening her eyes and laughing.

I started walking towards the stairs slowly, trying not to let my dress ride up and not to fall in my heels. Once I reached the bottom, I straightened myself out and opened the front door. Zayn was looking toward his cuff links, straightening them.

"Hey Sloan, just for future reference-" he looked up, "holy sHIT, WHAT THE HELL."

I heard Carlisle laughing upstairs. I tried to look as innocent as I could while answering him.

"What's wrong, Zayn?" I feigned a hurt look.

"Sloan, what the hell are you wearing. That is by far the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Go change right this instant!"

"No!" I replied, then I tried to close the door on his face.

He stopped it with his foot. "Wait, wait, I'm sorry ok. It's just, you always look so beautiful. I just wasn't used to the whole orange dress thing. Sorry."

I blushed slightly at him calling me beautiful. It was weird to get such a compliment from him, but also flattering.

"However, my parents will kill me if they see you in something that short. They want me with a Kate Middleton, not Amanda Bynes."

"I don't look that bad! I happen to," I choke on my own lie, "uhm- love this dress."

He saw right through my lie. "You're a God awful liar," his eyes filled with realization, "You-You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"I have no idea what you mean, Zayn."

He scoffed at my reply. "Whatever, just meet me in the car quickly. I haven't got all night to put up with you. You'd hate for your dear Emerson to know about us, wouldn't you?"

I felt my blood boil. He was going to black mail me forever.

"Of course, I'll go change immediately." I spit out.

I hate Zayn Sanders.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hate this chapter, buuuuut I needed to update and it's important.

To make up for my slacking, here's a joke-

What's the difference between 6.9 and 69?

6.9 is sex interrupted by a period.

HOPE I DONT OFFEND

I DONT KNOW WHY I WOULD

BUT YEAH

OK BYE