jellyfish

"You lil chipmunk" he squished her cheeks then chuckles, " whatever squid" she tries to stand up but his grip didn't let her.

"EHH LET GO BISH"

"Never" he smiled then rest his chin up her head then closed his eyes. "SQUID" She hisses then tries to get out his grasp.

"Mmh" she groans in defeat then slumped down like a pillow. " Good girl" he pats her head.

"WTF DUDE"

"You and your wattpad fantasy nala" he giggled then slowly leans into her.

"Want to make them true?" He whispered.

Then she bit his hand

"Kinky" he chuckled.
----------

"We're here y'all" guk haults the ship beside the island next to a rock and tree.

"OH SWEEET" hoseok wobbles down the ship carrying his floaties," WHERE'S THE LAGOON" jumping up and down like a kid.

"Well it's right ahe--" not finished talking,hoseok bolted towards the trees.

"Head..." He sighs, " Yo guk get the chairs and tents, I'll get the table and cooler"

"Why do we have tents (;—;)" nala got down the ship carrying her and his brother's bag.

"We camping ofc" joon then carried the things followed by kook. "Woah you need he--"

"I got it nala" he smiled. "Strong boi" she chuckles. "Call your brother now"

"I'm here" tae walked down the ship carrying hotdogs and other food.

"Aight let's go" joon then proceeded to go catch up with others.

-------------

" I'M TARZAAAAAAAN " he screamed while hanging into a rope then splashing down the water. "WOHOOOOOO" he swimms down with the fishies.

" I'm next!!" Guk then jumps off maybe hitting hoseok.

"YA YOU COULD KILL ME" hoseok splashed water and regrets it. Jungkook then sinks down then starts to chase hoseok.

"YA HE--" kook pulled him down the water

"YOU KIDS START PLAYING NICE OR EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL" jin shouted from under the tree while laying on his chair next to the table with food he prepared. "Where the hell is nayeon"

"I'm heree!!" Nayeon came back outside the island with lots of shells, " i got shells~" she chirped then jin smiles how cute she look. " Aish, put them in a bag then put it next to my bag so it don't get lost" she nods.

" YAAA BROOO" jin then looks at the people in the water again and see nala and hoseok pushing kook down the high rock then made a huge splash down, " YOU BUTT HEADS WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON BOTH OF Y--" came a sudden arms that holds him on a choke hold.

"Don't worry y'all i got him" lisa then laughs evily. " TIME TO RUN BOI" hoseok and nala bolted. Lisa then smiled but not for too long. Her grip got loose when kook got out easily then puts his arms on her neck and stomach. ( They in the water)

" nice grip there bunny" she whispered then kook smiled " you like it?" He flexed his muscle, " let go?" She tries to get off
"How about no" he then tightened his grip.

*Tickles* she reached to his tickle spot that made him loosen his grip. " I thought so you big baby" she hiss then swims away.

"Y'all didn't even woke me up" yoongi who fell asleep on the ship ruffled his hair " where's the food" he asked

"Over there next to the folding chairs" joon pointed while  drinking royal.

" Jenniee look at thisss" momo points at the colorfull bird , " take a pic with it nalaaa" nala then snaps his camera on it.

They at the other side of the lagoon in the tree's.

Tae on the other hand was just lying down after a swim in the folding beds while drunking sprite and eating a snack.

Time has past when the sun is down a bit then the winds got a lil strong.

"TIME FOR DINNER GUYSS" jin shouted making heads turn to him while jimin was roasting barbeque then stake. Every one sat down while foods was beings served.

" Dinner is served"

--------------++
Hope u like it ^—^

Update later or tomorrow guysss i love youuuu♥️