Day off #3

"hey!, not to close bunny boy" tae growled. "jeez, chill will yah? " kookie snickered.

After the car drive. They arrived. They stepped in the mall and it was a well beautiful mall.

"tae, i want me some ice cream" nala pouted. Tae giggled and drag her through a nearest ice cream store.

"what can i get you today sir tae? " the beautiful woman smiled at tae and me. Suddenly Nala felt jealous.tae smiled at the woman made it even worse. "uhh, what do you want baby? " he asked me and the woman's eye's shifted to me.

"her blood on my ice cream" i saw her figure frighten and tae imidietly chuckled. "ahahaha, I'll get the mint vanila ice cream dear" he reached through his pocket

"NoNonono, it's on the house sir" she pleaded and tae just noded. She handed me the cup and i swiped it in her hand's and walked away.

While we were far enough,tae grabbed my hand. "that was not nice of you Nala, control that mouth of your's" he seemed angry and nala felt angry and guilty. She scoffed and handed the ice cream at tae.

"you finished it" he took the cup,and looked at Nala "I'm not hungry anymore" she walk's away leaving tae.  Tae tried to walk to her but she was fast enough to get away from his vision.

"Dammit Nala! " he snarled.

-----------------------------

(Nala p. O. V)

I was crying, i hate him so much!.  I hate my brother so much!.

She ran into a nearest play ground not to far.  She sat on the creeky swing and just stared into the distance.

Im scared, im scared of my life. I don't know what im doing, im being immature about this but... I just don't want him to control my life, i dont want to loose him!. That dream triggered me, that dream scared me.

"Ah~~ kim nala" a male voice.

No...

I turned around and to be met by Taeyong. I stood up and backed away. He just wore a fake smile on his face. "finaly see you in real life" he snickered.

"Get away from me you monster"

That imidietly wiped the smile out of his face, he looked down and kicked a pebble.

"Monster?, hah. I held that title long enough. But sweet heart" he steped forward " i killed many innocent life's , travelled far enough to see my love" he grabbed my hand but i pulled it.

"don't you dare touch me,i have nothing to do with you" i glared at him, reaching for my gun. "Oh sweet kitten, you do have" he forcefully grabbed my body "you and i have un finished work to d-"

I quickly shot him in the thigh, he lost grip and my chance to escape is here.  I ran away from him but something pierced through my ankle and thigh. I fell down groaning .

"try escaping again and i will catch up to you again. I will not loose you again" he grabbed my waist "Ten!,  get the car! " he shouted from a far distance.

"droop her down or your head will"  A deep voice occured. Nala smiled seeing her brother and the 2 beside him. "ahh, the most feard mafia leader is here haha" he mocked taehyung.

"woah, put the gun down snipper" he hold his hand upp "i was just having small talk with Nala over here, she'll be doing unfinished work with me. So if you don't min"

Taeyong dopped through the ground with a bone cracking sound in his body. Jimin broke his hand that held Nala. He snatched her body and walked pass taeyong. "soo much dumb word's to say, just like i said. She's not allowed to go out with dirtblooded boy's got that? " tae growled and one last shot he shoot's the bullet in his elbow and thigh.

The four of them got in the car, jimin and jungkook at the back. Nala and tae in the front.

Jungkook and jimin felt bad for Nala, knowing taehyung will not be happy at her behavior. Nala sat silent and stared at the window.

Tae kept his eye's on the road, his emotions fuming in anger as he think's of a way to punish his sibling. Tae is scary when he's upset or mad.

"punishment await's little sister... Just you wait" he chuckled leaving Nala scared.

"Tae, don't go harsh on this ple"
Jimin was cutted "Both of you stay out of this, i need to teach her a lesson. A lesson of not upsetting his brother"

"oh lord... " jungkook mumbled

-------------

KEEP STREAMING SISTER'S...  SUPPORT BTS IN ANY EVENT'S

AND ALSO

thanks for reading and leave a vote!! (*´∇`*)(♥ω♥*)