(punishment)

(Warning)
: a bit of a matured content

----------------------------

"Go inside the room" Tae commanded me as i rejected and growled at him "Tae!,  stop doing this to me! " i pleaded with all my might. 

"you need to learn and know were your fucking place is and not be disobedient to me little one. Now i won't repeat myself or I'll go rough on you Nala" his voice was angry and Nala surrender and came inside the room crying.

"tae, please. Have a little mercy on the kid" jimin pleaded. "and who say's your his sister?, jimin i need to teach her a lesson that she'll never forget" tae chuckled evily.

Tae entered the room all dark emotioned. Nala on the other side of the bed shaking.  Tae slowly walked at a small cabinet and open a drawer.

"what are you going to do to me, kill me?. I can do that for you knowing you wouldn't care" a vase shattered and she pick of a big glass.

"put that down" tae had a dark era in his voice. Nala did not obeyed and sliced her arm. "that does it" tae growled as he swiped her hand and cupped it with metal  chain's.

"let me go! " she screamed as she squirmed trying to be free from his grasph. He tied the rope at her feet and tied it at the edge of the bed.

Tae rips open her legging's exposing her thigh,luckly she's on trunk's.  "now count" he placed his long hand at her thigh and a loud smack camr in her legs. "Ah! " she cried.

" what are you doing,  im not a kof anymore!! " she tried to kick him but failed. " I SAID COUNT" and another painfull smack in her legs. Nala had tear's.

" one" she cried.

SMACK

"TWO!! " she screamed.

"know tell me what you did" he looked at her. Nala did not answer.

"ok then"  he Smacked his hand again.

"THREE!! " she was grunting. Her leg's really red from the impact and imagine it it's only a three slap.

"Tell me! " he growled

"I RAN AWAY FROM YOU!!,  HAPPY?!.  KNOW LET ME GO! "

"oh know your raising your voice againt's me? " he smirked. "well then" he stood up and pulled out a material.

It's a sharp glove that contains a bit of sharp thorn'd. "now.. Where were we? " he kneeled in between his leg's.  "what did you do besides running away then? " he placed his hand in her leg's and already she felt her skin being torn uppart.

"i got myself into danger"

SMACK

"AHHH JISOOS,TAE!" she cried, feeling her skin bleeding. "ive told you enough" she pleeded.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACk.

"seven" Nala felt tired and pain. Her eye's puffy. Tae took off the glove and trew it away. He reached for a nearest towel and wiped the bleeding cut's. He took off his track pant's and clothed her bare skin. (he's on short's dont worry).

Nala looked at her brother, feeling disgusted and angry. But feel's guilty and angry as she saw his eye's.  They were full of tear's and black dark void inside of it. His lip's are trembling. Tear's streak down his face into his chin and droped to her chest. He was bitting his lip, and his hand gripped her hand thight.

Tae felt extremely bad for what he did but did it anyway. He untied the rope's and uncuffed her sour wrisk. She get up and massage her wrisk. "don't ever do that again" he mumbled loud enough. 

"im sorry" nala said. "im sorry for being an idiot" she grabbed his hand. "it's just, i do-,

"don't want to loose me? " he replied. "What you did is verry immature of you, what make you think that you will loose me? " he asked. "i was jealous ok?! " tae snicker at her answer .

"is that it??,  your jealous of what?. The woman earlier? " he laughed. "how insensitive of you nala" he laughed.

"im just territorial, that's it"she pouted. "oh nala, no one will reach the way i look at you as i look at them, i love my sister more than any one so please im a grown man and your a teenager" he grabbed her body and hugged her. " i hate you" she growled.

"i hate you more" he smiled and both of them laughed. "let's just sleep ok??" he layed down and pulled a blanket over him .

"your not gunna shower? "

Tae shook his head, nala kicked hus body finally he fell down the bed. "Hey!! " tae shouted.

"Shower you big baby, you smell bad" she commanded. "You didn't shower either! " tae barked back.

"then let's do it together" she smirked, "OhOHo i see what you get here. But no. It would be disgusting" tae smugged.

"whatever..  Just hurry up" nala rolled her eye's.

--------
I won't say there were a bit matured content but mehh

Keep streaming mv's and thanks for reading and i love youuuu