jelly fish (3)

After walking down the sea shore, he made his way back to the guys.

Seeing that they're already done with dinner and plunging down the water while gazing at the stars.

But jin on the other hand is munching on chicken and gravy at the side.

"Ah where have you been" jin stood up holding his can of lemonade, " what happened to her."

Nala was at pain and slowly dozing off to sleep due to the pain, " she got stung by a jellyfish" jin puts down his can of lemonade and chicken.

"Oh my.." he gazed into her purple and blue looking bruise and examin it.

Tae on the other hand. " Would you stop that."

"Eh stop what?" He looks at the younger man confused. Tae looks away embarrassed a bit, "nothing".

"My poor baby" jin then gets nala from taehyung and carry her, " you go eat and I'll take care of this. And oh, kindly send food to the boat I'll take her there" then proceeds to go to the boat

"I should be the one taking her there."

-------

" Does it hurt that much?"

After treating her wounds, he layed her to bed and still checking if there is other more bruise.

"Yes.." she huffs then groaning.

"What jellyfish is that even" he then wipes her face with a towel, "i dunno"

" My sweet baby" he then cooes and hugs nala, " permission to b...reeath.." she taps his back then jin laughs.

"Aish you kids these days getting clumsy."

*BANG*

" HYUNG WHY YOU CLOSE THE DOOR."

speaking of clumsy.

Tae walks inside with a tray of food on his hands and fruits " I'll take it from here."

"Back to my chicken" jin then ruffles nala's hair then goes back to the camp.

"You fine?" He lays the tray beside the table and sat down infront of the bed, " i think so" she groans then gets the tray of food to eat. "Im starving" she then chomps on the chicken and rice while making a satisfied groan. " Daz some good chicken"

Tae never said a word through the whole time she was eating and just stared at her sister. Some minutes later the tension grew and grew , and right after that he took the tray away from her, "heyy i wasn't done with--"

Then he came on top of her, hugging her.

"I.... See light...."

"HEAVY... HEAVY.." she taps his back forcing him to get off of her but instead now she on top of him.

------------

(AIGHT IM SORRY TO CUT THIS CAUSE IM IN THE BATHROOM AND MY BUTT IS CRAMPING FOR SITTING HERE FOR 2 HOURS T∆T)