Day off #4

[morning]
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"ahh" nala sighed as she got up and massage the aching cut's from last night. "you up already? " tae's crocky voice alarmed her. "it's cold" she hugged herself and producing heat by rubbing her hand's. Tae hummed and pulled his sister in his bare chest. Nala roled her eye's. "let me go you big baby" she snarled playfully.

"well this big baby need's a hug, so deal with it" he smiled and tighten his grip on her. "taaee" her voice tightens not having a bit of air enter her lung's.  "Thight!!! " she squeaked and hit his elbow.

He finaly released nala and she huffed.  She put on her sweater and tae put's on his shirt.  Both of them came out of the room and suddenly someone barge through taehyung.

"You numbskull what did you do to my baby!! " lisa shouted as she choked tae. nala felt confused and yet funny about what she did.

"P.. U.. T me.. D.. Oow. N" tae choked his word's.  " Hi nalassi! " nala turned around and saw

Jennie!!

"Jenniee! " she ran and hugged her thight, "woah you grown so much prettier than before"

"she sure di-Ah!! " tae was choked into oblivion. "don't even think about it you big baby" lisa puts him down finally.

"Well this was an interesting morning" jimin and jungkook walk's into the room.  "hi noona! " jungkook waved at jennie as she waved back "hi kookie! , i must say you grew much more handsome, em i right manoban? " she nudge lisa's arm playfully "oh shut up or I'll choke you to" she hissed.

"so ladies, what are you doing here? " tae asked while avoiding the argument, "we are just visiting, we'll be on our way in the morning" jennie smiled.  Nala clapped in glee.

"great!, you guy's can sleep in our room" nala smiled and tae knitted his brow. "where should i sleep then?? " he asked "well you can sleep in the couch or would you prefer 3 girls in our room? "

"hey,hey there's an extra room right beside our bedroom tae and probably that room can fit ALL of us in" jimin rolled his eye's, jungkook drinking his coffee.

"well then, let's have a sleep over" lisa snickered. "I call manoban and jeon bed buddies!,for those who's in favor say I " jennie raised her hand.

" I" jimin, nala, and tae raised their hand and witness the maknae glared at them evily.
"i swear jennie, I'll kill you in the morning" lisa hissed sassly.

"same goe's to jimin and tae hyung, oh and nala your off the hook" jungkook smiled at nala and glared at the two laughing men.

"any plan's for today brother? " jungkook and Nala said in unison.
"uhm, i guess just enjoying the beach! And swimming" he smiled "I'll go get ready and jennie here will prepare the breakfast, mkay!"
Jennie looked at him " do i look like seok world wide handsome jin here?, cause I'm not verry good at cooking like he is mr, unless you want burnt toast and egg's in breakfast" jennie laughed.  "I'll go get ready either, lisa and bunny boi could do that" lisa disagree and walk straight forward the room.

"fine. " jungkook rolled his eye's. "jimin hyung could you get my swimming trunk's and towel,thank you! " jimin shouted "Sure thing manoban! "