confusion

Previously....)

"GET OFF OF ME, TOO HEAVY.."

"No." Tae made his body even more heavy to torture the little girl because of a confusing and unwanted feeling he felt earlier. " You deserve to die, crushed by my muscles."

(I think we all want that )

"Mmhfgh..mmm..m" having no longer the ability to speak she lifelessly loosen her grip and gave up accepting faith.

After 15 minutes of waiting, tae scootch over to the side taking a glimpse of her little sister playing dead on the bed.

"Aight you're free to go flopy pants" he nudges her head. A dramatical gasp escaped the young one, " oh thy blemished with sweet air and not your biceps." She giggled the slaps his leg, " i do not want that aga—"

Tae hugs her chuckling, she was suprised and flattered, he sniff her head smelling oceans waves itself he rest his head up her head.

"Are you sick"

Sick of everyone getting more of you.

"Wdym sick, isn't it bad to hug you?" He tighten the grip, growling softly he stared at the younger, "hm?"

"Oh, nono it's just that you barely show affection to me last time and now you suddenly like this" she pats his chest then smiles, "did jin put a something on your food last time?." She smiled.

Idk, maybe it's the overwhelming feeling of jealousy and maybe i just don't like it if they look like the best bigger brother than i am comparing to my actual role in your life. May i wanted to change or maybe i want to make it up to you.

Nala..

"Nah i think it's all on me sweet pie" he grabbed her waist and pressed his body to her hard, he then slowly slides his arms up her back then clutches her hair.

Kissed her head he smiled.

But slowly fading a bit.

"Awww,big broo" she tries to raise her leg but accidentally hitting his nuts.

Tae bolted backwards, groaning in pain silently. He smiled then giggels.

"I...i...ah..?" She touches his leg and stomach, worried and concerned. She touched his legs but tae moved forward causing the girl to touch his...yeah..

"YO WT—"

she reclines her hands away fast .

But it made her a bit...fuzzy..

Curious?..

Or embarrassed idk

"Whats wrong?" He asked still massaging his stomach. He reaches for her hands, "ohhh" he smirks then placed her hand on his stomach near his...yep..

Nala softened her eyes in embarrassment and let the older brother control, this feels soo wrong but it just....makes her feel fuzzy in a good way.

"I'm packing i know." He smirked at the young lady. Pressing it down a lil and slowly sliding it down.

"Ta..tae..." Her mouth trying to find words.

"Hmm?"

Then it  stopped there.

Wow...

" Like it?" He asked the girl who looks like she'd seen a ghost.

She didn't budge and stared at him filled with fright and rage.

"Sucks u don't have one" he slapped her hand off then laughed, leaving the girl confused but wanting to smash the tray on his head.

"YOU SON OF A"

"ah ah ahh, be grateful it's covered in clothes." He spoke softly. " You know what i mean". He patts her chin then positions himself so nalla could sleep now.

"Sleep now" he ordered.

I do not know what the fuck is going on what in the hell earth hounds just happened.

She slowly lays down beside the grown man and didn't bother to even be CLOSE to him.

"Goodnight love".

"Goodnight bro."

----------------

I sorry for uploading so late.. appears that the shit I'm going through now is even more worse than usual hehe... This for now.. love u <33