grumpy are we?

—ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TENT—

Jin wakes up before any of the members to... As usual, cook for this Kids.

The atmosphere is at haze, it's bright but no sunlight yet. The wind is calm at the waves. Jin could see crabs walking at the side of the shore.

" Ah, crabs. Namjoon would like this" he picks up a bucket and walks to shore, he picks the crab who's carrying a shell.

The crab looked at jin funnily, holding the shell at its claws. Jin find it amusing and cute so he tries to take  the shell but he ends up getting snapped at the finger.

"Oi!, YAH" the crab hanged on his hand, the pinch getting more hurtful Jin tries to wiggle it off. " Oho how dare you, you'll get buttered for that." He rips off the crab and puts on the bucket.

"Aaahya, ouch" he looks at the bruise and brushes it off and continues on searching for crabs for.... Breakfast?

—2 hours passed—

"WHY ARE THESE CREATURES SO FEISTY"
Jin filled with crab pinch bruise all over his arms and hands. Carrying the bucket filled with crabs he goes back to the camp. Stumbling on Jungkook and jimin going to tae and nala's boat.

"What's with the marker, and are those my PINK BOXERS—"

Jimin shushed jin,"hyuung I'll give it back, i promise."

"What are you going to use that fo-" jin hissed after kook touched that bruise up part. "Project" Jungkook examine his elbow.

"Uh hyung- where did"

"Crabs, now get off before I throw this bucket of crabs at both of you". Jin rolled his eyes and walks away leaving the two trouble makers behind.

"Ah hyung where have you been" joon waved at the older. Seems that namjoon and hoseok is awake followed by a yoongi on the chair.

"I been collecting crabs for breakfast, garlic buttered crabs for breakfast" jin placed the bucket down "joon- oh wait you'll accidentally knock the bucket down, hoseok kindly prepare boiling water and place the crabs inside, I'll go get tje aid kid this stings".

"Aight". With that jin goes to the boat since he remembers there's that aid kit inside of the bag next to tae's bag.

He walks to the boat and

BANG**!

Welp.

"IM OUT"

"DONT LEAVE ME IN THERE MUSHROOM HEAD"

Kook and jimin came running out laughing back to the camp.

"This kids i swear, ah my back i feel so old"

"Or I'll let you see satan first"

What.

Jin peeks through the window and sees tae placing his hand at nala's shoulder prepare to do something stupid.

"Oh hell naw"

*BURST OPEN THE DOOR*

Both froze especially the young man, jin stood there with a sass face ready to pounce on the guy.

"Excuse me. Jin." Tae said in the most deepest voice ever.

Jin gazed at the man infront of him, with his pink boxers at sight. Up the face she sees the man's face and ngl this almost made him burst out laugh.

"Maintain your ground* he whispered to himself

"What do you mean excuse me get your hands off of my baby" jin steps in carrying the frying pan that Suspiciously appeared out of nowhere.

"I was just playing around hyung" he turns to look at the man, " uh... Breakfast ready?.." nala asked while hurrying to scootch out the situation.

"Go there baby" jin points, " breakfast will be ready"

"Alright!" She runs out.

Jin snarled at tae while searching for the bag, " where's the aid kit bag"

"Over there" tae points. "Huh"

Jin takes the bag, and now proceeds to aid his arm and hands.

"Hyung, you've worked with mom and dad right?"

The question the man asked made jin stopped applying cream, "no but I've seen your dad and mother"

"Have any clue how they died?"

The room now feels tight.

"No..."

"Are you lying". Tae clicks the gun.

Never thought this day would come but i think he needs to help now.

"Why the sudden question, put the gun down". He ordered the young man

Tae didn't.

Jin wrapped the last band aid and stoods up and looks at tae," i need answers"

"You were there. We were kids. So you know." Tae puts the gun down.

"I don't know, but my dad does." Jin whispered.

" I was sent off too taehyung."

------------

Hellooo...haha.. well um.. i have no more things to say rather than sorry BUT HEYYY HELLOOO HEHEHE.. update ^^;

For the past months I've been taking my time to do things like school and applications on college, thankyou  sooo much i mean REALLY THANKYOU for still supporting the book it really means a lot to me seeing funny comments XD

I love all of your support and again thankyou so much! Authornim slowly getting better!

Adios uwu—✨