|dream| 💙sad💙

Hanjis POV

I wake up in this strange room....where am I again?....

I look around then someone comes bursting through my door.

"Mommy! Mommy wake up!" A little boy said smiling.

That's right it's my family....

"Morning Samson"

"Daddy made breakfast so come eat!"

I smile "ok ok I'm coming don't worry"

I get out of bed to see Levi making breakfast, Samson sat at his seat and started eating the eggs Levi prepared.

"Morning shitty glasses" Levi said setting a plate of eggs on the table for me.

"Morning to you too Levi" I sit down and start eating the eggs he prepared.

"Levi these are delicious!" I said smiling he chuckles

"Glad you like them" he grins.

We finished breakfast then Samson continued to play with blocks.

I sat next to Levi on our couch as we watched Samson play. Levi always has the same face exspresion but deep down he's happy.

I cuddle next to him and give him a peck on the cheek. He looked at me then gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey mama can we go into town later?" Samson asked smiling.

I nod "yeah sure".

Soon all three of us left home and went into town...what?....

The walls...their gone....did we?...

Take back our land?....

"The walls their gone...." I said quietly.

Levi sighed "your amnesia is hitting isn't it?"

I looked at him confused "huh?"

"A few days ago you were diagnosed with amnesia...." He said looking down....

"Oh...well could you tell me then...how we retook our lands?" I asked smiling.

He nodded "after alot of fighting we eventually got rid of the Titans and armin and Eren helped take down the walls, after the walls went down we both got married and you gave birth to our child Samson....just like we dreamed of doing...."(A/N, ok before you say anything I'm aware of how the anime really starts to end but I'm not gonna put that in because of spoilers)

I smiled and hugged Levi "I remember that dream....the dream how we both wanted spend the rest of our lives together when the walls came down..."

He kissed me passionately "then our dream came true hanji..."

We reached town and Samson was so excited he loves going into town with me and Levi everyone knew us since we took part of reclaiming our lands and bringing the walls down.

Samson dragged us to Different stores wanting Different stuff of course I couldn't resist his adorable self and got him stuff.

Levi on the other hand just said straight up no....not surprised coming from him.

Whenever Samson asked something from Levi he first says no then I kiss his cheek and it changes to a fine.

We walked outside and went to an open grassy area. This area was so relaxing....I didn't hear anyone else besides the sound of the bugs and grass blowing in the wind.

I saw Levi playing with Samson since Samson took Levis cravat. I laid down in the grass....and slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed the peaceful sounds.

..........

...
.............

Hanji.....

Hanji!......

........
........ HANJI!

I flash my eyes open....I'm in the grass looking up at the cloudy sky...I start to smile.

I hear Different sounds.... I heard the sounds of soldiers screaming and loud bangs on the ground.....

It was a dream....it was all a dream...

Everything was a beautiful dream....the dream I wished would happen....

I felt the warm blood on my cheek and and on my side....it was obvious...I was dying...

I heard sobbing right next to me

"Hanji....wake up...." Levi said pushing on my side with a rag to stop the bleeding.

"Levi?..."

He picked his head up and looked at me.

"Hanji?..... hanji!" He said carressing my cheek.

"Levi what happened...."

"You were fighting a Titan then.....out of nowhere and abnormal slammed you to the ground....and now your bleeding out" he said letting out tears.

I smile "Levi I just had a dream...."

"About what..."

"We were married...we had a buetiful son...we lived together...we were Happy Levi...it was a good dream...."

"Hanji...."

"Isn't ironic....I guess the saying is true I really did just see my life flash before my eyes" I laugh slightly.

Levi kept pressure on my side "well that won't be a dream no more hanji...I'm going to save you right now then we could be together when we get back....I promise"

I smile "that sounds nice Levi.... but Levi I'm not going to make it....and I know that"

He cry's some more "shut up four eyes don't say stupid shit like that"

"Levi you know it's true...."

"Shut up!....I'm going to save you just hold on for me hanji please...."

He held onto my hand tightly "Levi..."

"Its going to be ok hanji Erwin will be here soon"

"Levi..."

"We're gonna go in the walls and get you medical help as soon as possible hanji I promise"

"Levi....

"Just don't close your eyes damnit!"

He was breathing really heavily....he was scared....

"Levi...are you scared?...."

He nodded his head "I'm scared to loose you Hanji....your the only person I fell for....I want that dream to come true....I want to be blessed with child with you Hanji...no one else... because hanji I love you....I love you so damn much...please don't leave me...."

I caressed his cheek "Levi I love you too...I always will and always have".

He held onto my hand tightly then bent down and gave me a gentle kiss....our first kiss....had to be my last...

I felt my eyelids getting heavier....I was getting tired...

"Levi just know...I will always be with you....no matter what happens" I said smiling.

Levi frowned "don't....don't close your eyes...please stay with me... please don't leave me yet...."

"Levi...live on...retake our land for me please...that's my final wish for you...."

His eyes widened and he started crying again.

My eyelids soon fell and I closed my eyes.

"HANJI!"

"Levi I love you...."

Those were my last words to the love of my life....I'm sorry our dream never became reality....

Goodbye Levi....