|thank you....|💙sad💙

Hanji's POV

"Hanji look out!"

I see the colossal titan transform then I see moblit shove me Into a well.

My eyes widened as a bright light consumed my friend....

Then a rock fly's into my eye as I fall down the well....

Soon darkness consumes me....

Moblit.....why did you do it....

Why did you save me?.....

Out of anyone....why me?.....

You could of saved yourself but yet....you chose me....

I open my eyes and sit up from bed....it's been a few weeks since the death my friends....and the heavy lost of many scouts....

The nights have become unbarring....I can't sleep without having the same dream of moblit dying.

Since erwin passed I have become the new commander....I feel so weak and powerless.....

All this guilt has filled up inside me....I should have been the one to go....not moblit....

I sighed then got of bed....I haven't had a peaceful night ever since the day we returned....

I look at my desk and there was a bottle of rum still waiting to be drunk....

I sigh...I needed to clear my mind and that seemed like the best option at the moment.

I fill up a glass cup and start drinking the rum....

Start to feel a little tipsy but I still am able to think straight....I start crying as I keep thinking about my friends.

"Why me....Erwin" I whispered softly.

I lay my head on my desk and stare at my Titan drawings that moblit sketched so long ago....

"Why did you guys leave me.....moblit....erwin"

I drank another glass of rum and just cried my sorrows away....

I heard my door open and it made me jump in surprise but I relaxed seeing Levi standing at the doorway frowning at me.

"What the hell are you doing four eyes"

I sigh "drinking my sorrows away.....wanna join?"

He tchs, closes my door then walks over to me and grabs the rum bottle from my hand.

"Hey!"

He takes it and just holds it looking at me.

I frown "give it back Levi...."

"No...you seem to have enough"

"Shut up!....I need it"

"Do you?"

I stand up and felt a little unbalanced "let me remorse in peace, go clean or do something and leave me alone"

He glares at me "I'm not leaving or giving the rum bottle back"

I glare back at him "why can't you just leave me alone.....I want to be alone"

"You've been alone for 2 weeks hanji...."

"So...."

He sighs "people are getting worried"

"I don't care...."

He tchs "well you should because people are now bugging me about it and it's annoying"

"They wouldn't understand what I have been going through...." I said with a bit of venom in my voice....