|christmas| 💛fluff💛

Hanjis POV

"Wake up!, wake up! WAKE UP!" I felt someone jumping on my back.

"I'm awake...god it's so early"

"Yeah! It's Christmas mom! Get up!"

I see James plop down next to me smiling and I sigh "ok....ok"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Pleaseeeee" I look next to me and see Lilly slapping Levi's shoulders and head trying to wake him up.

He groans "ok...I'm up"

Lilly jumps off him and jumps over me "come on James let's go see what Santa brought us"

The two run out of the room and I sigh looking at Levi as he turned his head towards me.

"Another early morning..."

He sighs "early than normal...."

I laugh softly "probably because its Christmas"

Levi groans again "even worse...."

I scoot closer to to him and he opens his arms and pulls me into a tight hug.

I kiss his bare chest and smile "we should probably get up soon before the little monsters come back and attack us again"

He chuckles "good idea"

He starts to get up and I pull him back down to a passionate kiss "one more thing"

"Hm?"

I kiss him again "happy birthday Levi"

He grins "thank you Hanji" this time he's the one to kiss me passionately.

••••••••••••••

Me and Levi eventually get dressed and we walk into the living room to see Lilly and James arguing with each other about presents....

"Oi you two knock it off" Levi snapped as he started making some morning tea.

I smiled and walked over to kiss both their little cheeks.

"Merry Christmas my little titans"

They smile and hug me "merry Christmas mommy" they both said.

I ruffle their hair and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

I saw Lilly run up to Levi and jumped onto his back.

"Oi what are you doing Lilly" Levi said annoyed as he turned and grabbed Lilly holding her.

She smiles and hugs Levi's neck "happy birthday daddy! And merry Christmas!"

Levi chuckles and pats her head "thank you kiddo"

She smiles, Lilly loved Her father more than anyone....she did also look more like him but she had my personality.

James walks up holding a gift "me and Lilly got you a gift dad" he holds up the small gift smiling.

Levi walks over ruffles James hair and kissed Lilly's cheek "thanks you guys...I'll open it when we open presents"

They smile and Levi sets Lilly down as they both ran to the presents eagerly waiting for us.

Levi came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"Did you get me something?" He kissed my cheek and I smile turning to give him kiss.

"You think I would forget to get a gift for my one and only?" I smirk kissing his nose.

He shrugs and I gently laugh "of course I got you a gift Levi"