|A mothers love| 💙sad fluff ❤️

Levi's POV

Me and Hanji were both peacefully asleep when our baby girl started crying in the middle of the night.

I woke up first and I could hear Lilly crying her head off.

Hanji moved around in my arms before waking up herself to hear Lilly crying.

"Ah jeez....what time is it"

I looked at the moon "late..."

I sigh "I'll go get her"

She yawns "I'll come help"

We both walked into Lilly's room I gently picked her up and smelled her diaper.

"Well she hadn't taken a shit yet" I said as I began to gently bounce Lilly.

"Levi!" Hanji whispered yelled "language"

"Sorry"

I held her up and made her look at me "Oi brat, it's ok, both your parents are here"

I began to gently bounce her and shush her to hopefully calm her down.

She continued to cry her head off....what was I doing wrong?

I felt Hanji place her hand on my shoulder "want me to help?"

I looked at her then at Lilly...."yes"

Hanji smiles and kisses my cheek probably for my effort as I gave her Lilly.

"Shh shhh little one it's ok, mommy's here" Hanji kept on shushing her hopefully trying to put her back to sleep.

I began to have flash backs to when mom would always comfort me when I had nightmares....she sounded just like Hanji....maybe that's why I'm remembering our memories together.

I never knew my father....so mom had to take care of me all by herself in the underground....that's why I will forever hate my father for abandoning her.

Lilly slowly stopped crying and held onto her mother for affection....I guess Hanji just had the motherly touch that calms down Lilly.

I think all mothers have it, mom always knew exactly what to do when I was sad, angry or felt sick....I guess it's just the mother love.

Once Lilly stopped crying Hanji tucked her back into her crib and kissed the top of her head "goodnight my little titan"

After we confirmed Lilly was asleep we both retreated back to bed.

Hanji plopped onto the bed tiredly "don't you just love having kids" she smiled.

I laid next to her "only if you're the mother"

She smiles and pulls my face close to hers and kissed me passionately.

"Aw you're too sweet captain"

I tch "don't expect it a lot"

She smiles "I never do, that's why I love you"

I pull her close kissing her passionately "I guess I love you too four eyes"

She hugs me tightly and cuddles into my chest "goodnight Levi"

"Night four eyes"

Dream

I see mom...she's touching my face with something....I can't really figure it out.