|baby commander| part 2 ❤️fluff❤️

Levi's POV

"Levi"

"Dada!"

I tch "no, Levi"

"Le...leeee..."

"Come on you can do it"

"Lee...leee....dada!"

I frown and Hanji just starts laughing "give it up Levi he's not gonna say it"

I frown and turn to her "how do you know?"

She turns to me and smiles "because I tried myself but he just kept saying mama"

I sigh...it's been two weeks since the incident and Hanji has been working all day and night to get the cure for Erwin...no luck....it just kept ending in failure...

If I was going to be honest Erwin wasn't a bad kid, all he did was eat, sleep, color and shit, like all toddlers do. I walked over to Hanji and she was writing down formulas...she was mumbling words under her breath and writing down different formulas...she truly was an amazing woman....

"Any luck four eyes?"

She sighs and sets her pencil down shaking her head "not yet...I don't understand why making this cure is so hard...."

I sigh "well how long did it take you to make the formula that turned Erwin into a baby?"

She sighs "you don't wanna know...."

"How long Hanji?"

She sighs again "2 years...."

My eyes widened and I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose....this was just great....

We heard a loud thud and we both immediately turned to see Erwin on the ground he fell off the bed....he looked up at us and his eyes began to water....oh no.

"Erwin! What happened?" Hanji rushed over and cradled the toddler who was on the edge of tears.

"I-I fell!" He cried.

Hanji began to shush him "Aw Erwin you need to be careful....did you hurt yourself?"

Erwin nods "mama! My head hurts!" He cried again and I sighed.

Hanji kissed his head "Aw Erwin it's ok....mama will make it all better"

I watched Hanji take care of Erwin....she would definitely be a wonderful mother if she ever was one...

She looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes....why am I thinking these things? "I'm gonna take a break..."

I nod "fair enough"

She sits on the bed holding Erwin, I walk over and sit next to her.

He was hugging close to Hanjis chest nuzzling his head on her...all Hanji did was smile and pat his head "feeling a little better?"

He looks at her and nods then looks at me reaching out his arms to me "dada!"

I shook my head "no"

Hanji frowns at me "come on Levi"

I shake my head "no, I'm not playing father"

Erwin began to frown and his eyes started to water, god damn it....

I sigh "fine..."

Hanji smiles handing Erwin to me, he immediately hugged me tightly cuddling in my chest.

I sigh and pat his head "Jeez he gets attached so easily"

Hanji smiles "well he is a toddler and sees us as his parents...."