|dancing|💙fluff💙

(A/N) You will need this song for later I'll say when

Hanjis POV

Today was my dad's birthday....if he was still here he would be in his 50's along with mom....

I was at their grave I brought flowers to give my respect and love and to show I miss them dearly....

I walked back to the castle I wasn't on the mood to do expierements so I went straight to my room....I heard some people try to get my attention but Ignored them.

I reached my room and opened it closing and locking it behind me. I laid in bed holding my pillow close to me....me and my father had this tradition we would do together on his birthday....and that was that we danced together.

I remember when I was young he first taught me how to sway then it progressed to more complicated dances the older I got.....but one song...was always our favorite.

I remembered when we would dance I wasn't as tall as him so he bent down and held my little hands and my feet were on his he would move his feet that moved mine and we danced.....it was the best thing ever.

No one on the scouts know I dance I always kept it a secret....a secret between me and my father....I grinned....then sat up and pulled something out from under my bed.

It was my father's old record player....I kept it in safe keeping away from everyone else in a box to make it look like it wasn't a record player.

I opened the box and pulled it out setting it on my desk....I looked at the records he had and flipped through them to pull out a certain one.

Merry-go- round

I grinned....it was our personal favorite....

I blew the dust off it and got a clean rag to clean the dust off the record player and disk.

I gently placed the record in the player and it started to play.....

(A/N) good time to play the song I would start at 0:39 for best part.

I listened to the piano play and it was soothing....I started to dance in my mind leading me to dance by myself imagining my father was right with me.

I saw his big smile like I always did "you've grown darling"

I sighed then began dancing....step after step around my room going with the beat. No one was there to Interrupt me it was amazing.....

I couldn't help but smile....as I kept dancing It was comforting. I could see my father holding my hands guiding me through the dance like always.

I knew every step and move to this song.... As the song kept going so did I, I never wanted to stop.

I could head my father's chuckles telling me I'm getting better everyday. I wished I had more time with him....

I kept dancing then I was interrupted when someone knocked.

SHIT! i turned off the record player and hid it in my closet. (A/N) you can stop the music if you want.

I opened the door to see an angry Levi....

"Oh hey Levi" I said nervously.

He tched "why have you been ignoring everyone today?"

I looked down "I'm mourning"

He sighs "oh....of who?"

"My father....today is his birthday"

Levi nods he knew about my parents death and he knew that this was important to me.

"Want me to be with you?" He asks blushing a bit.