|Tired|💙sad💙

(Ok so this is going to contain chapter 138 spoilers! and anything up to that so please READ with caution. Anyway hope you enjoy)

Levi's POV

Tch, that damn bastard eren....is he even aware of what he is doing at all!?

I grab mikasa and the shifters and we get on falco and we leave the ground....I watch our comrades turn into titans.....Jean, Connie and that brat gabi.....just more damn people dying....

Was it worth it....all these people died protecting someone mostly protecting him....now he killed his friends and thousands of others...

I wish hanji was here....freaking out about every new Titan she saw and at the same time protecting us....

I wish I could have seen her face if she saw the first ever flying Titan....I miss her beautiful smile and her crazy personality....she brought this team this far....I wish she kept pushing with us....

While on the flying titan my body felt limp....it ached and I was exhausted I just wanted to die and join my friends....

I felt mikasa trying to help me sit up but my body just wanted to lay down and rest....

"I'm tired...." I said softly.

"You?, tired?, impossible!"

My eyes widened I recognized that voice....

I look up and see hanji squatting over me. She smiles "hey levi"

"H-hanji, h-how?"

She sighs "you tell me"

Then I sighed "I'm just imagining you aren't I...."

She hits my head "rude"

I tched "but I saw you die how could you be right here?"

She sits down and shrugs "I heard a calling and I just went to it and saw you here saying your tired"

I sighed "so you're still...."

"Dead?, yes and no"

I looked at her confused "what do you mean"

She giggles "remember...you said 'keep watching over us' and well....I never stopped....and I won't ever stop I promise"

I sighed "I miss you...a lot"

She smiles "Aw levi misses me?"

I glared at her and she laughs "I miss you too and so does everyone else" she said softly.

I sighed "hanji I'm tired....I want to be with you....I just want to rest"

She held my cheek....I felt her warm touch "Levi you cant rest yet....the kids need you more than me....once you help them you can rest peacefully with all of us... we will be here waiting for you and watching over you"

"Hanji..."

"Levi I can wait....I already did my job and I'm sorry I left you early....I wanted you to live....I wanted all of you to live"

"But....hanji....I've tried everything this damn brat won't die....now all is left are are the shifters, Mikasa and me.... we've failed...."

She frowned and slapped my cheek "Levi you're an Ackerman for crying out loud! You can always think of something you and Mikasa are the strongest soldiers.....I'm sure y'all can think of something"

I frowned then she kissed the cheek she slapped and sighed "Levi don't give up....please....."

I sighed "I want to be with you...that's what I wish for the most...."

She smiled "Levi....you will one day...don't worry....I will see you again I promise"

I tched "hanji...."

"Yeah?"

"Please don't ever leave me...."

She smiled "Levi I never left you even when I died I always will remain by your side...."

I felt tears start to fall down my cheek...."p-promise?"

I felt her wipe my tears "promise"

I sighed "I'll defeat him...I'll keep fighting...."

She stroked my cheek "thank you Levi...."

I held her hand close to my face "you'll see....I'll keep fighting till I can't anymore....then I'll come find you I promise hanji...I promise" I kissed her hand.

She laughed softly "that's good to hear Levi...."

I heard Eren roar as I saw him about to fight Armin....time was running out....I didn't want her to leave...not yet.

"Levi...."

"I know...."

She sighs "I'll be watching I'll never stop...I promise"

I nod "wait hanji..."

She looked at me "yes?"

"Im Sorry...."

"For?"

"I'm sorry we didn't get to live in the forest like you wanted...."

She looked at me with a shocked exspresion then smiled "oh Levi don't worry about it....when you finish your mission we can live together up here with everyone else"

I grinned "I would like that...."

I heard more roaring from the Titans....I frowned...

I felt her raise my head up then she Kissed me passionately....it felt so real....

"Hanji..."

"I love you Levi....don't ever forget that...."

She smiled as she held my face "I love you too hanji....I always have and I always will...."

She kissed me once more then she started to fade away....

"Goodbye Levi...." I saw her disappear....

"Goodbye hanji...."

As I started closing my eyes I was woken up again....it was Mikasa....

"CAPTAIN!"

My eyes shot open Mikasa sighed in relief.... "Thank God you're awake now"

I sighed "what's our plan Mikasa"

She sighs "we are going to go straight for the head....it's supposedly where Eren is"

I nod "alright" I pull out my swords...

"Ready Mikasa?"

She nods "yes sir"

I nod "alright let's go"

We shot our odm gear and started flying to Eren's head....

Hanji....

I'll see you soon.....