Chapter 2

all images used in this story are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

"shit, now I don't know what to do, on the one hand here it seems to be safe, on the other hand I better find a way to get to a big city (you are in a small village), much better to leave it for tomorrow, for now I will  sleep, maybe I will find someone who teaches me magic".

Small timeskip.

'I just woke up, with screaming noises, so I looked out the window, and I saw that the village was being invaded by monsters, so I grab my things, and I go out, I start running and I see that some people are also running  , and there are several monster girls capturing the men, so I started to run away, that's when I felt someone pulling my leg, when I turn around I see that it is an Orc, so I draw my sword and prepare to fight'.

Orc: get ready human, i'll rape you all night.

Y/n: how about no, now I'm fucking chipped.

'she comes towards me, I draw my sword, so I attacked her, I can hit her, but I let my guard down so she hit the hammer right on my back, then she kicked my sword away, she hit me  she punched some more, then she started taking off my pants, I tried to punch her, but she was very strong, that's when I saw a sword going right through her chest (she didn't die, leyna's sword is from, Demon  Realm silver), so Orc falls to the ground, she doesn't seem to be dead, she just looks tired, that's when Leyna came to me, she seemed to be very worried'.

Leyna: Husband, Are you okay?!, Did I arrive on time?!.

"yes, when the Lizardmans are defeated in battles, they become beings that only want to serve their husbands, well maybe that is of some help".

Y/n: yes, let's get out of here, do you know where we can go ?.

Leyna: I do know Husband.

Y/n: look, call me just one, y/n ?.

Leyna: right, come on I know a good place for our home.

Y/n: wait, do you know about a big city, maybe one, Bright Green Demon Realm ?.

Leyna: yes, there is a one to two day trip from here, we can go there if you want.

Y/n: Okay, so come on, let me just take my gold.

'I go to where I was spending the night, and pick up my bag of gold, then we set off towards this city, from what Leyna said, it is a coastal city, which is great, since in a city like this you  you are more likely to get a job'.

One day Timeskip.

Leyna: we are almost there love, just a few more hours, maybe we will arrive in the morning, for now it is better to camp here.

Y/n: good idea, I'll get some wood for the fire.

'so I go out and start looking for firewood, while I think about the conversation I had with God'.

Flashback.

'I see that I am in the same room as when I met God, so he appears in front of me, with a face like I did shit'.

God: so ....... I have a very funny story to tell you.

Y/n: yeah, I know.

God: I'm sorry, it is very difficult to take care of so many worlds alone, and my helper is also on vacation, so I will teleport you to the right world this time.

Y/n: I don't need it, but instead, I want you to make me resistant to corruption.

God: translating, you don't want to become an Incubus, good choice, the monsters on earth that you are may be hot girls, but the hell there is still the same, well come on then.

'so god put your hand on my chest, i feel a wave of energy going through my body'.

God: it's done, well, goodbye.

Y/n: bye.

End of Flashback.

"I hope this worked out, I don't want to become a meat vibrator, and about this city, I hope it is really as good as Leyna makes it look".

Y/n: Leyna I came back.

Leyna: right i will prepare the food.

'as Leyna said she prepared the food, and man it’s much better than I expected, and from what she told me it’s not all monster girls who are sex-crazed nymphomaniacs, but she said we need to do this at least every  three or four days, it’s when she needs spiritual energy, I won’t deny it, I’m a little anxious, after all in my past life, although without being considerably "popular" I was always too caught up in talking to girls, and look where  I am now, about to take the first time from a lizard girl, while I was absorbed in my thoughts I didn't notice, something very big approaching, and I only realized when the thing was right in front of me'.

???: Please help me.

Y/n: what?.

'then she falls in front of me, I go to her to see what's wrong, then I see that she is very hurt, she even has an arrow in her back (in her horse part), so I start looking for something to help her,  and find some pieces of fabric, which should be used to stop the wound'.

Y/n: quick Leyna, go get it, water to clean her wounds.

Leyna: right, I'll be right back !.

Y/n: I hope I still know how to do this.

Elizabeth "Liz" pov.

'I start to wake up, and I see that I'm close to a fire, my wounds are clean and with bandages, it's still tonight, I look to the side and see a couple leaning against a tree, I have to admit the man is very beautiful,  and he doesn't seem to have been claimed yet, they then start to wake up'.

Y/n: Hey you finally awake.

Leyna: good, we thought you wouldn’t wake up until tomorrow morning.

Liz: who are you ?, where am i ?.

Y/n: my name is y/n, and she’s Leyna, you’re close to the city of viridmar.

Liz: yes, yes, I remember, I was attacked by bandits, by the way my name is Elizabeth Kentaur, nice to meet you, and thank you for taking care of my wounds.

Leyna: no problem, it cost us nothing.

Liz: can i ask what is your destiny ?.

Y/n: we are going to Viridmar, well Leyna is better to leave now, to enjoy that it is not yet sunny.

Leyna: let's go.

Your pov.

'we prepare our things and set off towards the city, that's when I hear a gallop, then I look at the btras and see Liz approaching'.

Liz: let me accompany you to the city.

Y/n: oh, ok.

To be continued.

Marcos: hi guys, sorry for the low frequency of chapters, i'm studying and it's kind of hard to write, i'll update the other books soon, well that was it, Marcos leaving.