Chapter 3: Viridmar.

Blake: well here we are, this story will gain a new chapter, honestly Marcos is improving, well stay with the story.

Weiss: all images used are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: So, This city, is it a coastal city?.

Leyna: yes, actually it is divided into two parts, the first one is on the surface and is led by a Lilim, the second submerged tip is led by an Otohime.

Y/n: I thought that the Otohime only existed in Zipangu.

Liz: this was once true, but nowadays they have spread all over the world.

Y/n: I understand, well is there anything else I should know before entering Viridmar?.

Leyna: Well, Technically The city is a bright green demonic realm, but it has a lot of dangerous monsters, so you should be careful, mainly single man trafficking.

Y/n: Wait, are you serious?.

Liz: yes, as far as I know there are several important castors involved in this scheme, by the way don't buy Arachnes clothes.

Y/n: why?.

Leyna: just didn't buy it ok?.

Y/n: ok...

I think I've read something like that in MGE about it, well I better not worry about it, after a few more minutes we hit town, and man it's absolutely amazing, the town faces the beach, and ha several stores around us, we're probably in the market, Leyna is delighted it's probably her first time here, Liz seems to have come here other times, but she's still impressed, some castor beans are staring at me, but I already know what does that mean.

Leyna: hey Y/n i need to take my sword to sharpen, you can walk ok but if you get scared you can come to me.

Y/n: bu-

Liz: and there she went, hey y,n/ you can you come with me?, i need to go to the city hall.

Y/n: alright, but what are we going to do?.

Liz: I have a letter that must be delivered to the city hall, which is probably why I was attacked.

Y/n: what is the letter about?.

Liz: I don't know, they told me to deliver it, but I couldn't read it.

Y/n: ok.

we set off towards the center of the city, on the way the feeling of being watched did not escape me, when we arrived at the city hall we were greeted by an Anubis, which is strange, as far as I remember they lived in the desert, but this is probably a secretary or something, she takes us to the waiting room, after waiting a bit Liz is called, but I have to stay outside, it doesn't help much for a dark elf to be staring at me and smiling, I already know what would she do to me if I was careless, so it's a good idea not to pay attention to her, but it doesn't seem to be working she keeps looking at me, I try to divert my attention, but she seems to notice, and she didn't like it, she did an angry face and sat down beside me.

Dark elf: I knew it was impolite to ignore a lady.

Y/n: look sorry but i don't want problems.

Dark elf: I won't forgive you, naughty boys like you need to be punishe-

Liz: if I were you, I would walk away from him.

Dark Elf: why don't you piss off other people, we're busy!.

Y/n: no we're not, let's go Liz, Leyna should be waiting for us.

Dark elf: you be quiet!.

she pulls a whip and stands up to hit me, but Liz draws her sword and puts it on the Elf's neck.