Chapter 6: Zipangu.

Hi guys, how are you?, well one more chapter in this story, I hope you like it, Ruby.

Ruby: All images used in this fanfic are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

Y/n: I wake up and see that I'm still on the boat, as I know, well, it's rocking so...., leaving it aside I look out the window and see that it's night, I think Kraken's attack delayed the trip, I go out of the room, and see that there are still some crew repairing the boat, including the Harpy who helped me, so I go to her to thank her for saving me.

Y/n: hey girl, i wanted to thank you for taking me out of the water, if you hadn't taken me out of the water at this time i would be sleeping with the fish.....literally.

Harpy: no problem, after all this is my job, my husband always praises me when I help people.

Y/n: well, when do we get to land?.

Harpy: From what Nami said in an hour or two.

Y/n: See you later.

as I walk away the Harpy waves, so I go to one side of the boats, as I'm sleepless, I start playing with a fireball, in the water some mermaids, probably waiting for some drunk sailor to fall into the sea, they they're singing, probably trying to get me hypnotized, for god's blessing I'm immune to demonic energy, so tiredness doesn't affect it, but I have to admit they sing well.

the sun is already starting to rise on the horizon, i have to admit it's as beautiful as the one in my city, i hear someone approaching, it's yukio.

Yukio: We're here boy, you can always meet me by the port or at the market in town, and don't you dare buy your stuff from another merchant.

Y/n: Of course, I would never betray your trust, thanks for your help Yukio-san.

Yukio: fine, see you.

Yukio walks away and leaves, when she is about to leave the boat she turns and blows a kiss in my direction, and leaves with a sway in her hips.

Y/n: hehe boy, I think it's better to call the others.