Chapter 8: The Shinobi Village Short 🍋

Hi guys, well let's go to another chapter.

Weiss: All images or videos used in this story are the sole responsibility of their creators.

Your pov.

Liz: Okay y/n, remember they are trained to "Hunt" men, so be careful.

Y/n: You saying that just makes me more worried.

I say goodbye to Liz and look at the mountain in front of me.

Y/n: Yeah, it's going to be a long night, I better hurry.

I start to climb the mountain, as quickly and discreetly as possible, in the distance I can see several nocturnal Mamonos flying, which scares me a little, since my scent can attract them, but thank God one of the lamias in the temple they gave an essence that hides my smell, at least for a while, from what Kiyohime said it should usually take an hour and a half for the trail, but as I want to get there by surprise I choose the longer way, which takes me three hours, I barely missed being warned by some sentries, until I finally arrived at the Village.

Author: Hey, I would like to live in a place like that, it looks pretty quiet, and it's infinitely better than my city

Y/n: Man, this place looks amazing for a family, Mom would like this place, better use the rest of the essence.

I start to sneak around the place, around, if there's something the games taught me it was to be stealthy, around me I hear several moans of pleasure, I think that's another reason I haven't been caught there yet,

Y/n: I better get the artifact and go.

I enter what appears to be the main house, it is being guarded by some konuichi, I look for a different entrance and go inside, I start looking for the artifact, until I find a room full of items, I start looking for what object that Kiyohime described to me, after looking for a while i finally spotted him.