Chapter 9: The Journey Restarts.

Hey guys, finally a new part of this story, I missed writing for her, and I'm still working on the one-shots.

Akagi: All images and videos used in this story do not belong to us, credits go to their original creators.

Your pov.

Liz: here dear, we are already at the edge of the village, are you sure you want to go alone?

Y/n: well, yes Liz, besides I think I can take care of myself.

Liz and I are on the edge of the village, I'm finally going to go in search of the goddess of the North (it's going to be that name for now), the Girls are a little worried about my choice to go alone, but I think it's necessary for it to be without many dangers (and timely for history).

Y/n: Come on, it's only six days of travel.

I start my trip, and it was ok, on the first day I passed through small villages, some farms, and other fishing villages, all the people were very kind, Kenkou cross was right, but soon I arrived on the fourth night and everyone warned me to stop because the night is dangerous, especially for me who am not a married incubus, so I decide to stop in a village, and the full moon arrived, I took refuge in a bar because staying in the rooms is dangerous according to the villagers, so I night at the bar, until a caravan arrives, probably of mercenaries and merchants.

Y/n: Bring me another beer.

Bartender: Honestly, why don't you order sake?.

Y/n: why do you sell beer?

Barman: Touché.

???: BUT I WILL WANT THE SAKE!.

I look to the side and see that a small group of Oni have entered the bar, there are three red Oni and one Blue Oni, and the one next to me.

B.Oni: Hey boy, alone tonight?.

Y/n: No, my wife went to get more money.

She looks at the Bartender and he confirms, I give the Bartender another coin for being such a nice person.

B.Oni: Right right, My name is Tzukari, and yours?.

Y/n: Y/n, what do you want huh?.

Tzukari: The sword on your back, you're a swordsman aren't you?

If I want my clan to gain notoriety I need to start spreading my name.

Y/n: Yes you are right, I am Y/n L/n , Swordsman of Clan L/n.

Tzukari: Never heard of it, is it a new clan?.

Y/n: Yup.

Tzukari: Well, you can still work with us, we are mercenaries, and we can always use more swordsmanship.

Y/n: I'll remember that, but now I'm already on a mission on behalf of my Clan.

Tzukari: Well then, at least let's drink tonight!.

the rest of the night was bathed in a lot of Beer and Sake, I also heard the scream of several men outside, followed by the laughter of several mamonos, and the only place that was not "attacked" was the bar, I think I made the right choice.

Tzukari