Chapter 1: Is it really you?

I looked down at my hands that were in cuffs
"why am I-" then I noticed I was only in underwear and a bra.

I looked up, the man from earlier and Yoonbum were staring back down at me.

"YOONBUM" I smiled and stood up and without thinking I put my arms over his head locking him into a hug.

"Y/n..." said Yoonbum slowly hugging back
I pulled away.

"Sorry- I missed you!"
Yoonbum stared at the ground
The man from earlier introduced himself as Sangwoo.
"Uhm where are my clothes?"I asked

Sangwoo handed Yoonbum and bat with a grin and Yoonbum stared at me. He looked so scared and sorry. He brought his hand back and swung the bat at my ankles.

"AH!" I fell to my knees

"Yoonbum!"

He hit me with the bat again
"IM SORRY"
he hit me again on the back
"I'm sorry!" He called out like he was being forced to do this.
I turned around and stop the bat midway "stop!" I called out
Sangwoo laughed.

"We caught an interesting one I see.." Sangwoo said snatching the bat from Yoonbum.

He strikes me across the face with a laugh and then took Yoonbum away.

I tried crawl to the other side of the room but Sangwoo got back before I could

"Where you goin? It's just the two of us now!"

I backed up as Sangwoo laughed.

"Can I get some clothes please?!" I cried

He smiled and bent down holding my face
"Of course... NOT" he pushed me down and grabbed the bat and hit me with it and then hit me in the stomach he did this repeatedly and eventually I started to cough out blood.

The sight terrified me but what could I do?! I groaned holding my stomach begging for Sangwoo to stop. I could feel his evil grin and psychotic eyes staring right into me. It made me shiver.

My body was now covered in bruises. Sangwoo laughed his way back up the stairs and out the basement. I crawled to the corner of a wall and coughed up more blood, I really didn't like the taste in my mouth. I pulled my knees up to my chest.

At least I found Yoombum I thought to myself
Glad he's still alive, had me worried sick. I wiped a tear and got up slowly still in pain. I tried looking for a light switch but it was useless so I sat back down. I had no way of knowing what time it was so I just fell asleep when I was tired. Problem was- I never got tired.

I swear it gets more interesting as you keep reading