Chapter 3: Im sorry

He dragged me out the basement and glared at me.
"Ugh your dirty *hic* YOONBUM!!"
I could see into the kitchen, I knew Sangwoo was drinking I saw the bottle on the table in the kitchen.

Yoonbum came towards us in crutches.

He pushed me towards Yoonbum

"Bathe her"

Yoonbum stared at me "I-I'm sorry.." he said

"It's fine I'm just glad I found you.."

Yoombum walked me to the bathroom and left me In there as he went to go get me some clothes and a towel.

I took of my bra and underwear and got in the tub closing the curtain I heard the door open Yoonbum closed it behind him.

"You can just leave the clothes there" I said as I washed my hair.

Then I felt hands slowly wrap around my waist and a head start to relax on my shoulder and I realize I was wrong about who just walked in. So very wrong.

I almost screamed.

"S-Sangwoo-"

"Shhhhhh" he started to sway from side to side as held me uncomfortably close.

"I like your body" he said softly, feeling me all over. I shivered

"Please get out" I said

"Just-give me a minute" he continued to sway
I pulled his hand off me

"Leave."

He put his hands back on my body

"Who gave you these bruises I wonder... don't forget who's boss around here." He said getting out the shower and walking back outside.

A few minutes after I heard the door open again and then close. I peeked out the curtain but no one was in the bathroom with me but I did notice my clothes were there now. I got out the shower and changed into the baggy clothes that Yoonbum brought me.
I walked back out and found Yoonbum in the kitchen, Sangwoo drinking again.

Yoonbum was cooking dinner and Sangwoo got up and ran towards me I panicked and froze. He picked me up with a smile and carried me into a room. He put me down on the bed and he smiled at me putting his hands in my shirt and lifting my shirt put his head inside.

"What the fuck"

"Shhh let it happen."

He pushed me down and kissed my stomach all the way up and kept his face in my chest for a while as he lightly began to suck on it.

"Okay, what the fuck- stop"

He came out from under my shirt and choked me

"I didn't keep you alive for you to disobey me"

He looked drowsy at hell but his grip was strong.

He stared down at me for a second.

"You do as I say or else"

"Sangwoo you're drunk"

"Am not" he said tiredly

He collapsed right beside me and chuckled

"Okay yea I did have a lot to drink, but that doesn't matter."

I stayed silent

"Let me cuddle you"

I didn't want to cuddle with this man- I just- wanted to leave this damn place.
He layed on my chest and put a hand in my shirt stroking my hips with his thumb.

I started to massage his scalp, his hair was very soft. I ran my fingers though it multiple times. I couldn't stop for some reason. After a while I got up slowly and carefully trying to not wake Sangwoo, I placed his head on the pillow.

I walked out the room and Yoonbum looked at me "you hungry?" He said softly
I nodded
He got me a plate and gave me some of the food he made I sat at the table and Yoonbum sat at the smaller table on the ground.

"Yoonbum cmere"

He shook his head

"Don't eat there come over here sit with me..please"
He stared at me

"Please- it would make me feel better" I said

He crawled to the table and sat up on the chair across from me.

I got up and grabbed his plate of food from the mini table and placed it in front of him.

"It's fine Sangwoo won't see us he's asleep" I said placing my hand on top of Yoonbums.

He ate silently and I started to eat as well.

We finished eating and Yoonbum took my plate and his and put it on the sink.

"Yoonbum- I'll clean them it's fine."
He shook his head.

I pulled his little office chair with wheels on the bottom away from the sink and crouched in front of him looking up at Yoonbum.

"You did enough okay, take a break" I said with a smile.
He smiled slightly and nodded I started to do the dishes and Yoonbum got up grabbing his crutches and walking away.

I finished the dishes and went to lay on the couch. I ended up falling asleep there only to be woken up in Sangwoos bed again to the sight of Sangwoo undressing me. I panicked and pulled my pants back up.