Chapter 12: stand up

I coughed out more blood before passing out.
I woke up in Sangwoos bed to Sangwoos singing.
I didn't move, I pretended to still be asleep, his voice.. it was- soothing, when he sung, it made me feel relaxed and warm and safe. Sangwoo stopped singing

"you can stop pretending now" he said

How'd he know? I sat up and look at him, his back was facing me, I just sat there.

"I-I'm sorry"

"For what?" He said annoyed not turning to look at me

"Everything"

He got up and walked out the room without even looking at me.

I sat in the bed just waiting for him.

Yoonbum got dragged into the room, he was dropped to his knees, I jumped off the bed and
went over to him,

"Yoonbum?! Are you alright?!"

Yoonbum nodded and Sangwoo picked him up by the shirt and pointed a gun to his head.

"Please! Don't!" I cried, slowly getting up.

Yoonbum looked scared.

Sangwoo laughed
"What are you gonna do about it?"

I stared silently.

I pulled the gun off of Yoonbums head and put it on mine.

Sangwoo laughed
"it amazes me how bad you want to die."

He put the gun down and back in his pants and pushed Yoonbum out the room. He closed the door. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and pinned my arms on top of my head and I shut my eyes tight and turned my head.

He whispered in my ear
"don't ever put yourself in that position again, I could've shot you by accident"

I opened my eyes and turned my head slowly as he let go of my hands. I didn't say anything. He kissed me and got up and walked out the room.

What the fuck-

I followed him out on one foot and he was taking Yoonbum upstairs. I waited for him at the bottom of the stairs. He came back down.

"You really care about Yoonbum.." he said walking by me.

"Did you two have some sort of relationship before this?.."

I shook my head and he chuckled. "Bullshit"

He sat on the couch. "I'm hungry make me something"

I stood there. fuck this guy, who the fuck does he think he is bossing me around like this?

"No"

He turned his head to me

"Excuse me?"