Chapter 2: Who are you?

It felt like longer but Sangwoo came down the next day and turned on the light.

"What do you want for breakfast my love?"

I stayed silent

"Do you not want breakfast?"

I stared straight on to the wall In front me not
paying Sangwoo any mind.

"Helloooo, Y/n? My love aren't you hungry?"

He grabbed the bat and slammed it into the side of my stomach.

"You don't stay silent when I speak to you! I was feeling generous today but now you get to starve."

I groaned and moved away from him holding them spot where he hit me.
"Fuck" I groaned

He walked back out
But at least now the light is on. I looked around. Pretty empty.
The day went by again the next day I got up and tried walking my legs weren't in the worst condition but everything else hurt I used the wall to hold myself up and I walked around a little not that there was anything to do. My hands were still cuffed and I was starting to smell bad.

I walked in circles and then got tired of it so I sat back down hugging my knees again- there were a few boxes in the basement

I tried to open them but for some reason they were really shut good- I tried for like a good five minutes but they wouldn't budge.
I turned the box over and tried to open it from the bottom and it worked.

I shook my head with a smile "Dumbass"

It was a box full of old house items like picture frames and books and other stuff- probably all trash Sangwoo hasn't thrown out yet- I grabbed one of the books and sat right under the light in the basement and began to read.

I became lost in the book and brought into my own world, I forgot about all my troubles only until Sangwoo came down the steps.

"My beautiful Y/n I'm baaaackk"

I looked up from the book
"Hey where'd *hic* you get that?"

I pointed to the box

He walked over to it

"Heyy!! *hic* It's all my old stuff!" He chuckled

He turned back towards me I stared at him

"Let me help ya out there"

he took a small key out his pocket and uncuffed me.
"Don't try *hic* anything stupid"