Chapter 5: why?

He pulled down his boxers and shoved himself inside me. I let a small squirm of pain and he started off slowly as he hovered over me staring into my eyes.

"Look at me" he demanded

I really didn't want to.
I looked up into his eyes he grinned and he started thrusting faster.

I bit my lip as he kept shoving it in repeatedly.

I started to breath heavily as he started to let out small groans he let himself drop, arms on both sides of me as he started moaning into my ear, the thrust became harder by each moan.

I shivered.

He started to kiss my neck, still moaning.

"So fucking tight" he said "I made a good choice keeping you mmph"

I forced my eyes shut tightly as I felt Sangwoo pull out cumming on my left thigh.

"Ew, you're a virgin" he said forcing my legs shut.

I stayed silent tears rolling down my face.

He put his boxers back on and slapped me light on the cheek
"should've just obeyed me from the beginning smart mouth"

He uncuffed me and left the basement locking me inside. I crawled to put my underwear and pants back on. I crawled over to a corner in the basement. I just sat there in sweats and a bra. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried a little.
I eventually curled up and fell asleep.
~~~
The next day Sangwoo came downstairs and squatted in front of me lifting my head
"how's my beautiful angel feeling today?"

I put my head back down.

"Oh don't be that way I'm taking you out the basement today!"

I still didn't look up.

He picked me up and walked up the basement stairs and into the kitchen.

Sangwoo dropped me on the ground in the kitchen putting the breakfast made for me on the ground.

I wondered where Yoonbum was.

Sangwoo sat at the table and ate. I picked up my plate and ate with my hands.

When we finished eating I stood up on one foot and washed my hands and cleaned my plate.

"I forgot your left leg aw let's go fix that" he said
dragging me towards the basement.
Before we went in I yelled
"WAIT please! Don't take me back down there! Please Sangwoo!" I clung onto him.

"Where the smart mouth Y/N go? I miss them..." he said looking down at me

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I sat down on Sangwoos bed.

"I don't want you to hurt me anymore"

"Aw you know I only hurt if it's necessary" he said squatting down and lifting my chin.

I stayed silent and avoided eye contact.

"Where's Yoonbum"

"That shouldn't concern you" he said

"Is he alive?"

"That also shouldn't concern you"

I stayed silent

He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear

"You're so beautiful I must admit, but not very obedient"

I stayed silent.

Sangwoo chuckled.
"I'll only break you left ankle if you give me a reason to"

He walked out of the room in the bathroom. I got up and started to look for Yoonbum.