Chapter 4: "please stop"

"What the hell?!"

"Well look who's up" he hovered over me

I stared up at him. He bit his lip and chuckled. He dropped on me.
"I can feel your breast up against my chest"
he chuckled again

"feels like two big balloons"

I pushed him off me. "What the fuck"

"What's wrong?"

I stayed silent and got up.

"Y/n-" he said grabbing my arm

"Fuck off" I said forcing my arm away

"Alright, now I'm getting pissed" said Sangwoo annoyed

He grabbed a bat in his room and hit me with it whacking me upside the head

"FUCK" I let out

"You.-" he starting hitting me in between each word "are. Supposed. To. Be. My. Fucking. Slave. Bitch. Obey me."

He kept hitting me repeatedly in my stomach and face with the bat.

When he was done hitting me he walked out the room. I was bleeding from my lip and bruised all over.

I sat in a corner knees to chest staring at the ground and crying thinking to myself 'I wanna go home I wanna go home I wanna go home'

I stayed in that room for almost the entire day, the end of the day Sangwoo came back in and dragged me out the room back down to the basement letting me fall down the stairs as he laughed I tried to get up but he kicked me in the stomach.

I saw him grab a huge sledge hammer and I knew exactly what he was gonna do.

"WAIT! ILL DO ANYTHING! DONT DO THIS! I SWEAR ILL OBEY YOU!"

Sangwoo smiled dementedly And he got on a knee to look into my eyes. He lifted my chin "that's right, beg like the little bitch that you are."

I really wanted to curse this guy out a beat him up but considering the position I was in I don't think that it would be possible.

I stayed silent for too long- He took out a pocket knife and stabbed my thigh slicing it downwards.

"I SAID BEG YOU FUCKING SLUT"

"FUCK! PLEASE! STOP! SANGWOO PLEASE!" 

I yelled almost crying I tried to pull the knife out of my thigh but he grabbed my hands forced them behind my back as he chuckled and said
"you're under arrest" he put handcuffs on me

"No! NO! STOP" I tried to use my legs to kick him and keep him away but he put forced one of them down picking the sledge hammer back up

"WAIT SANGWOO NO DONT- PLEASE DONT BREAK MY LEGS! I want to be able to walk or how else will I be about to do regular house chores!?"

"Who says you can't do them without your legs?!"

He slammed the sledge hammer down on my ankle I screamed in pain and started crying

"SHUT UP!" He yelled he brought his hammer up again and he was about to hit my other leg. I quickly pulled it back up to my chest

"PLEASE!!"

He choked me "you really had a smart mouth back upstairs" he laughed "where is it now?"

He pushed me down to lay on my back as he started to pull off my pants. I squirmed and tried to stop him. 

He threw my pants to the other side of the room. He started to slowly put his hand in my shirt. He ended up cutting it off with his pocket knife. He stared at me admiring my chest. I wanted to cover up so badly.

Sangwoo started taking off my underwear with a disturbing grin. I wanted to yell out but I knew if I did he go back to abusing me.
What choice did I really have?