Looking the Other Way {Kai + Taehyun} pt. 1/2

Part two will be out later today!

// Third POV //

It was a Thursday night and the entire dorm was sound asleep. Tiny water drops crashed onto the bottom of the sink, starting up the sound waves in the air.

Taehyun watched as his glasses fogged up due to how much he was breathing inside his mask. He closed his eyes, heavily intoxicated, picking up his fist and began pounding on the door.

Huening Kai's room was right next to the front door so he awoke in terror, hearing the heavy knocks before groaning annoyed.

Maybe one of the hyungs will hear it.

Almost a minute later and the sound was still intensifing.

Kai folded himself out of the bed, landing on the floor with a thud and angrily pouncing to the front door.

"WHAT?" Kai opened the door in annoyance, all feelings quickly subsiding when he saw Taehyun.

"Taehyun?! What the hell are you doing? Get in here!"

"I don't feel good."

Kai glanced behind him, scared that one of the older members will show up. He saw the shimmer in Taehyun's eyes and knew he was almost blackout drunk.

Taehyun wasn't a happy drunk. He gets incredibly ill after drinking only a glass so he rarely does it.

Soobin and Yeonjun don't allow their members to drink, the only time they do is on special occasions. Even though all the TXT members are now legal, BigHit strictly prohibits the idols to drink outside their dorm and since most of the kids can't handle their alcohol, the leader just banned it overall.

"Jesus Christ, Taehyun! What the hell's wrong with you?" Kai asked, getting no response.

The maknae sighed, he'll get in trouble if he helped Taehyun but his best friend looked terrified. It could be for many rational reasons: he could be scared Yeonjun will find out, he could be overwhelmed by how much he drank, or he could just be really sick.

The blonde couldn't walk properly, he took a tiny step and lost his balance, falling to the floor.

"SHHH!" Kai whispered harshly, turning up to observe the stairs again. "Do you want to wake up our hyungs?!"

"Hyungs?" Taehyun slurred. "I want Junnie hyungie!"

"No, you don't! Trust me, you really don't."

The singer held his stomach, cringing at the pain. "Yes, I do! I want hyung! My stomach huuuurrrts!"

"That's not the only thing that will hurt if you don't shut up!" Kai threatened, now paranoid.

Kai let Taehyun whine for a bit before coming irritated and just pick him up by the armpits.

"Get off me!" Taehyun shouted, his blood pressure rising.

"Taehyun, shut the fuck up! Please!" Kai begged.

Taehyun finally listened, either too tired or too sick to argue, and allowed the maknae to take him to the bathroom.

The TXT dorm was divided into two levels. The first floor was the kitchen, living room, and had a long hallway that housed Kai's and Beomgyu's separate rooms. The second floor had three hallways all connected to a bonus room where they all played games and watched movies. Soobin, Yeonjun, and Taehyun all had their own rooms but Soobin and Yeonjun sometimes sleep together when they hang out.

Kai and Beomgyu used to share a room when they were trainees but in the next dorm, they no longer had to share.

Although the pair had their own rooms, they were forced to share a bathroom. Kai prayed that Beomgyu won't be in there; Beomgyu was the teacher's pet type, if he saw Taehyun's state then there wasn't a doubt in Kai's mind that Beomgyu would tell on them.