Looking the Other Way {Kai + Taehyun} pt. 2/2

// Third POV //

Taehyun wondered what his chance of survival would be if he just jumped out Soobin's bedroom window.

The corner Taehyun chose was ironically right next to the windowsill. He thought about making a run for it but that's seriously idiotic because it's like a 10 feet drop to the concrete.

He didn't want to die, he just wanted to escape.

He's been thinking about that a lot lately. He has a great life, good friends, a decent job, nice members, great parents, a reliable sister.

He's lucky to have the life he has but even a good life can have it's flaws. Every day he just worked. He woke up, running on less than eight hours of sleep, and went to work, gets judged by random strangers and haters then works some more.

When he screwed up, he was rightfully disciplined. Nobody has ever abused Taehyun or punished him out of anger. Even after seeing Soobin in the state he was in, he knew that his second oldest hyung still loved and cared about him.

That doesn't make it any easier, just because his hyungs do this out of love doesn't mean that Taehyun wants it.

He wished he could just get away sometimes and with the pandemic making traveling impossible, there wasn't anything that Taehyun can do. No where he can go to get away from the idol life. From the numerous amount of expectations, the lethal hatred, the feelings of not being good enough. Of never feeling mattered.

He thinks too much, that's what he's doing right now.

A sound of a door opening made Taehyun freeze up, mentally preparing himself.

"Kang Taehyun, turn around."

He did. And he wish he didn't.

While Soobin and Yeonjun are just using their hands, it's just as scary knowing that even after they spank him, he wouldn't be done.

"Is this...does this have to happen?"

Soobin raised an eyebrow. "You don't think you deserve this?"

"No! I do! I just wish you didn't have to do this."

"Me too, come here."

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"Do what?"

"This."

"I don't really have to do anything, Taehyun." Soobin stood up, his height increased the dongsaeng's nerves. "You didn't have to break our rules, drink at night on the streets, steal, get drunk. But you did. We all make choices, you made yours and now we are here to teach you how to make better choices in the future."

Taehyun gave in. This was really happening. There was nothing he could do to change what's about to happen, he was not in control. A scary feeling to have.

"Now, again, come here." The leader sat back down.

The singer inched closer to his hyung but still kept his distance. Soobin reached and took his dongsaeng's wrist, setting him down over his knees.

"I'm punishing you for drinking and hiding your feelings. Yeonjun hyung's going to punish you for breaking company policy and Jungkook will be punishing you for stealing."

Jungkook?! Oh no....Taehyun might be sick again.

"Taehyun, do you understand?"

"Yes, hyung."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Taehyun bit his lip, preventing any sound from coming out. The hits were strong, stronger than how Soobin usually went. He's mind blown by how long his hyung can go, without getting tired or his hand hurting.