Couples' Therapy {Soobin}

Sorry for being so late guys, I took a rest period but I'll try to be constant from now one since school's almost ever.

Love ya bunches 🐰

//  Taehyun's  POV //

"Good morning, Taehyun." Beomgyu said lazily.

"Is it technically morning if you've never slept?" I asked.

"There's coffee on the counter," He said as if he's read my mind.

"STOP THAT, ASSHOLE!" Soobin snapped, annoyed at Kai for hell knows what.

"What the hell is going on now?" I scream.

"You'd know wouldn't you, Tae? Since you're the reason none of us went to sleep," Soobin turned his angry face to me.

"It wasn't me, hyung!"

"Then who was it?!"

"It was me! Now shut up and let me make waffles!" Yeonjun said, slamming the waffle maker on the stove.

"You don't even know how to cook, dumbass!" Soobin raised his voice.

Yeonjun turned and ran to him, "Oh you are going down, asshole!"

Soobin mocked Yeonjun as Beomgyu and I tried to pull them away from each other.

"Enough!" Kai spoke surprisingly maturely, "No wonder that we have to go to this stupid therapy session, you two can't stop fighting!"

"I can stop whenever I want," Soobin snapped.

"Ok, stop now," Kai shrugged.

"In a few minutes, maknae." Soobin turned his attention back to Yeonjun, "You know what hyung! I am tired of you staying up all night then complaining when you can't get enough sleep!"

"Soobin! I have sleep paralysis! I'm afraid to go to sleep!"

"Then maybe you should be the only one who should go to therapy!"

"STOP IT, STOP FIGHTING!" Beomgyu begged.

Soobin glared at Yeonjun before walking out the door to the car.

"Ugh, he's been nothing but a prick! It's his fault that we're going," I said exasperated.

"Yah! Don't talk about your hyung that way, him and I are just fighting. We will just go to this one session then we will be back to normal, I promise," Yeonjun assures me.

We're only going because we have to go, Mr. Bang has noticed our fighting recently and set us up an appointment. I knew that would easily anger them so I tried to talk him out of it, but it's like arguing with a wall.
____________________________________

"So that's why you two are sitting so far apart from each other," the doctor said after we finish our story.

"He started it," Soobin argued.

"What are you five?" Yeonjun snapped.

"You know what you're lucky that these maknaes are holding us back because I swear to god-"

"I hope you do come over here, bitch!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Alright! Wow, you guys are very heated with each other. Are you three having issues?"

All three of us shook our heads, "It's just them. It's scaring us, to be completely honest."

The doctor looked at the two oldest, "You see what environment you both are creating? You're younger members are fearing for their safety."