Welcome To New York {Yeonjun}

// Third POV //

Yeonjun was four hours early for his flight. He opened the door, welcomed by the humid May air. He adjusted his grip on his bags, before giving up and handing it to his manager.

Noori, TXT's second manager, took the rapper's bags and locked his arm around the young man's.

The fangirls at the airport are usually ruthless but since it is barely one in the morning, there was only a handful of them and thankfully they were respectful.

The older man was drowsy but Yeonjun was on cloud nine. He couldn't begin to describe his excitement for this week. TXT rarely gets invited to events in America but Yeonjun was getting recognition everywhere for his handsome looks and professional behavior.

When he was invited to New York Fashion Week, Yeonjun made sure to ask if the other TXT members were invited as well. It wouldn't be as fun without them.

The CEO didn't allow TXT to go since the other guys had much to do in Korea, Soobin was still an MC and they all had a comeback at the end of the month. They would be much too busy to accompany Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was worried that he would be lonely. The members were too close to be apart for so long, even if it was only for a week.

Noori was TXT's part-time manager. The group had two active managements for HYBE; their main manager, Ari, was also ENPHYEN's manager. He managed the group in Korea, he didn't travel with the men when they had to go overseas. Noori was TXT's travel manager. He spoke fluent English so he was also really worked when the group had to travel. Which was more often than you think.

Yeonjun was the closest with Noori. He was the same age as his father but looked like a model. He had slick black hair, heavy muscles, and stood at a firm 6 foot 5. The TXT guys called him Daksal, because he loved Chicken and was easy to scare.

Noori had a big heart for TXT. He previously worked for Monsta X before joining BigHit in 2019. The kids were so adorable, he honestly couldn't tell the age difference between them, they all looked and acted like teenagers. In a good way, of course.

The man was almost intimidated by his junior. Yeonjun was so gorgeous, mind-numbingly handsome, it shocked Noori that Yeonjun was an idol, he should have been a model.

Noori and the bodyguards led the TXT idol to the plane, managers in BigHit always sat beside the idols on planes. Most groups sit next to their members but the company makes the managers sit next to the group members based on bad experiences that have happened to BTS on planes in the past.

Yeonjun was pretty quiet most of the time, really professional, but today he was finding it difficult to stay still. He was running on two hours of sleep but anticipation was almost killing him. He didn't want to bother the manager but Yeonjun was too excited to say quiet.

The kid talked Noori's ears off. The manager was pretty sure he fell asleep a couple of times while Yeonjun was talking to him but the kid never stopped talking long enough to tell.

When Yeonjun finally got burned out, he fell asleep on Noori's shoulder. The manager smiled, finally.

---------

New York was busy as usual. Nobody blinked a eye at Yeonjun, the man put on sunglasses even though the clouds were dark.

He checked into his hotel and unpacked in his room. Noori was in the next room over, he gave the kid two hours to get settled before leaving his room to check on the kid.

Yeonjun's hair was freshly wet. His tee shirt was bright orange, causing his brown eyes to shine. He looked younger than he usually did.

"Hyung?"