Heavenly Fire {Beomgyu}

Hey, long time no see!

Love ya bunches 🍦

// Beomgyu's POV //

The corrider of BIGHIT's offices are a whole different level of claustrophobia. As I was walking back to the dorms, I saw a silhouette mark it's territory by my side.

"Beomgyu-ah! How's Daegu's biggest bitch doing?"

Ugh, him.

"What do you want, Wyjun?"

Wyjun is a BIGHIT trainee who's two years my senior. I've known him since 2016 at this point which is long enough to conclude that I can't stand his prescence longer than fifteen seconds.

"Yah! what way is that to talk to your senior?" He threw a limp arm around my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, trying to walk faster.

"So, i've heard that you're becoming legal next weekend. I'm very excited about it," he glorifed.

"Why, you wanna sleep with me?"

"Very flattering, but no. I'm excited because I can finally give you that present i've been talking about for the last five months."

"I don't want a present, hyung."

"Too bad, everyone gives presents on their friends' birthdays."

"Friends, huh?"

"Yeah, it's the respectful thing to do."

The way he said respectful in such a condescending tone really got into my skin.

"Oh, gotta go," he removed the arm on my shoulder, "Macy wants to see the inside of my backpack if you know what I mean."

"You don't take me for the type that's into women."

"You're too funny, see you next week."

And just like that he walked out.

I don't see what the big deal about turning eighteen is, it's just another reminder that i've lived nearly a century. I told my hyungs not to make a fuss since i'm not that too fond of birthdays in the first place.

I texted Yeonjun who said to get my ass home in time for dinner; it would be nice to get away from my hyungs for a night. Not that we are having problems, it's just that I want to have one night where I can do what I want. I can't do what I please anymore because of my hyungs and the fans, so I can't go to parties or stuff like that, but a soothing night by the pool would be perfect.

I'll get over it though, I mean what's one night really gonna do for me anyways?

NEXT WEEKEND

Kai and Taehyun clearly didn't hear my clarification about me not wanting my birthday to be a huge deal, because I woke up to them on top of me, singing happy birthday when I opened my eyelids.

"I know what you said, hyung, but we don't want to just ignore today," Taehyun read my mind, "Especially since this is a huge number."

"Eighteen is not a huge number," I said.

"It's an important number though, right?" Kai asked.

"I guess."

Taehyun reached behind his back and pulled out a carefully wrapped box.

"Guys!" I shook my head.

"C'mon, hyung. Let us spoil you," Kai kissed my head and I immediately rubbed it off.