- 𝟎𝟏𝟐

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"ion understand none a this bullshit." dee mumbled.

"me neither." cartier said in agreement.

"lover boy help ussss." she dragged out and frowned.

"why?" i asked her and flipped over my paper scanning over my answers.

"there's a back? awe man." she muttered and flipped between the back and the front.

"i'll take this." dee snatched my paper and started copying the answers, i shrugged and let him cause i was finished and a class that cheats together succeed together.

once they finished i took all our papers to the professors desk and sat them down.

"stay after class would you? i've got a favor to ask and it just might benefit you also." she said to me and i nodded before going back to my seat.

"don't ya'll have another friend ya'll age? umm what's his face? i follow him on instagram," cartier said and snapped her fingers.

"joker." i said and sat down.

she nodded, "yeah, him. why he not in school?"

"nigga wanna be a model or some shit." dee said and waved his hand down.

"what's wrong with that?" cartier asked.

"just cause you got looks don't mean you can be a model, personality matters too and his is shitty." dee explained.

"don't bash him if he ain't hea ta defend himself." i said and stopped him before he said anything worse.

although it was true joker was a bitch, but i don't do the whole speaking on people and they can't say nothing cause they ain't there.

"ya'll would make good models, for like a nike and stuff." cartier told us.

"oh you say the sweetest things ta me." dee "blushed" and placed his hand to his heart falling out.

"but you could be a model too y'know." he said and straightened himself.

"for what?" cartier asked.

"me." he smirked and i shook my head, i knew he was gone say some shit like that.

"you nasty." cartier said and shook her head.