CH-12

[The next day]

Yoohyeon opened her eyes slowly and yawned. She tried to do what Siyeon said.

Siyeon was right, Yoohyeon had to move on. She couldn't blame herself for someone else's death.

Yoohyeon quickly got up and changed into her professional attires after her shower.

She checked her phone. There were texts from Sana. She smiled and replied to her.

She got ready. When she opened the door, Rosy spilled the glass of a milk on Yoohyeon's outfit.

Rosy fumbled with the tray and picked up the glass "I-Im so-" She tried to say.

Yoohyeon backed up and glared at Rosy "Are you blind?" Said Yoohyeon with a frustrating tone.

Rosy kept looking down. She tried to move towards Yoohyeon bringing a tissue from her pocket, she slowly approached Yoohyeon and tried to rub the tissue on Yoohyeon's coat.

The silver haired girl backed up. "Leave." She whispered.

Rosy nodded and left her alone.

Yoohyeon slammed the door loudly and changed her outfits.

••••••••

Siyeon was staring at herself in the mirror, washing her hands with water neatly, she got out naked from the bathroom and opened the drawer of the table near her bed.

There were different kind of vials. She took a vial and a new syringe.

She unpacked the syringe and held it up like a pencil, the needle was pointing up.

She pulled the plunger to the line for her dose. It was filled with air.

She inserted the syringe inside the vial and turned it upside down. Siyeon pulled back the plunger, and kept the vial aside.

Staring at the tip of the needle,  She rolled the sleeves of her left hand.

Finding her vein between the upper arm and forearm region on her hand, she inserted the syringe inside her skin, it made her flinch slightly.

After she was done, she rubbed the region with a alcohol pad.

She got into the shower. Siyeon knew she had a meeting with Sua.

After her shower, she changed herself and headed downstairs.

When Siyeon reached down, Yoohyeon looked at her with a disapproving look.

The silver haired girl didn't seem impressed. "Siyeon, what are you wearing?" She asked.

Siyeon was dressed in a simple black shirt and a jeans. She didn't wore any accessories. "I love this attire." Siyeon shrugged.

"We have to impress her Siyeon!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled. Siyeon rolled her eyes.

She kept her hands inside her pockets. "She slapped me in front of everyone. Why would I impress her." Siyeon countered.

"Someone groped her Siyeon and you were behind her. It was a misunderstanding." She paused and looked at Siyeon, who wasn't paying attention to her, her hands were digging into her phone.

"Please Siyeon, wear your blazer." said Yoohyeon.

"I don't have blazers." Siyeon whispered and left towards the car.

Yoohyeon let out a deep breath and followed the blonde haired girl.

•••••••

SUA'S POV