CH-31

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
MENTION OF INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

Elkie shifted closer to Handong, she wrapped her arm around Handong's waist from behind. "Can I know the reason for getting ignored by you for past few days?" She whispered from behind.

"I was trying to figure something and I thought, it would be a good idea to not to bother you." Said Handong, she turned around and shifted closer to Elkie, planting her forehead in her neck's crook. Handong's warm breathing was slightly grazing against Elkie's chest.

The black haired girl was feeling heated to be this close to Handong. Elkie brought her hand from Handong's waist to her small back , she made small circles.

"What were you trying to figure out?" Asked Elkie furrowing her eyebrows. Handong ignored her for figuring something out but what was it. Elkie wanted to know the reason.

"I cheated on someone and I had to clear things with her so that I would be able to give you a chance, unfortunately I didn't get to meet her...." Handong whispered. Elkie backed away gently, removing Handong's head from her chest.

She made an eye contact with the red haired girl. "What things do you want to clear with your ex?" Asked the black haired girl.

Elkie wasn't expecting this at all. She was preparing to go on a date with Handong and here Handong was mentioning her ex.

"That I wasn't going to cheat on her. She gave me less time, do you know how hard it was for me? She always used to work. It was just my frustration." Said Handong looking at Elkie.

"You cheated on her, because you were frustrated?" Asked Elkie as she sat up on the bed.

"It wasn't meant to go in that way. I was drunk." Said the red haired girl as she sat up, mirroring Elkie's action.

"Handong, what are you saying? You're blaming it on the alcohol?" Said Elkie.

"Well, I was tipsy." Said the red haired girl looking at Elkie.

The black haired girl sighed. She made an eye contact with Handong. "You cannot blame it on your ex or that alcohol." Said the black haired girl.

"Elkie, if I was drunk, you would have fucked me, without me knowing. That's alcohol, that's how you behave when you drink it." Said Handong with with a small smile.

"So, you think I just want to sleep with you?" Asked the black haired girl as she shifted a little away from Handong.

"I didn't say that. I wanted to give you an example of how a person acts when they're drunk." Said the red haired girl as she kept her hand on Elkie's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You basically said, I would have used the opportunity to fuck you, if you were drunk. What do you mean by that? Do you really think I'm behind you for sex?" Asked the black haired girl, as she furrowed her eyebrows. She couldn't believe what Handong was trying to say.

"I don't mean it. It was just an example!" Said Handong, she shifted closer to Elkie, who had a very disappointing expression.

"Do you have any idea how crazy I go, when you don't reply to my messages for one month and you block me from everywhere. Your place is the only thing that I could go to. But there, you warn the security guards to not let me in. I don't get it? Do you think what I'm doing is just to have sex with you? Why can't you see my efforts?" Elkie explained, she blinked and few warm tears dropped on her skin. She took a deep breath and continued her sentence. "It's okay, if you don't want to date me. Don't give me false hopes, please. I can't do this anymore." Said Elkie as she broke down completely in front of Handong.