CH-34

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

USE OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AHEAD AND LITTLE MATURE SCENE

•••••••

The silver haired girl walked lazily, inside the mansion. She was worn out.

It was almost 2am. The kitchen lights were on.

Her tired eyes averted towards the kitchen and saw Rosy cooking something.

Yoohyeon walked towards the kitchen. Rosy saw the silver haired girl. "Siyeon ordered me to cook  dinner for you." She said, making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

It was always the most annoying thing for the silver haired girl, when people used to make an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon walked towards the sink and washed her hands.

"I exchanged you with Jake. What word do you not understand. Don't.do.any.of.my.work." Said the silver haired girl, she walked towards Rosy.

"Ms. Lee ordered me to stay awake and cook dinner for you. I'm doing my job" Said Rosy, the black haired girl didn't hesitate to speak directly with Yoohyeon.

"That's a cool idea. Let's hangout. I've been rude with you each and every time we have met, so let's have a dinner together." Said the silver haired girl. She gripped on Rosy's upper arm tightly and dragged her towards the dining table. She made her sit on the chair.

"Ma'am I—" Rosy couldn't complete her sentence because of Yoohyeon.

"I'll serve you." Said the silver haired girl. She served on two plates for herself and for Rosy.

Taking the plates, she walked towards the dining table and kept the plates above it.

Yoohyeon pulled a chair for herself and sat on it.

The silver haired girl clasped her hands together. Rosy kept looking at her plate. "You can start eating." Said the silver haired girl.

Rosy glanced at Yoohyeon. "I ate my dinner with Jake." Said the black haired girl.

"Fine." Yoohyeon replied, she started eating her food.

Rosy pushed her plate aside gently and got up from the chair.

"Ms. Rosy, sit down. I can't eat my dinner alone." Said the silver haired girl.

Rosy sat on her previous place.

"Tell me, where do you live?" Asked Yoohyeon, she removed her phone and started texting Siyeon.

She knew Siyeon would be asleep at this hour but she wanted to confirm the fact, that Siyeon actually ordered Rosy to cook. The blonde haired girl was too good for making servants wait at her mansion till midnight.

_

To Siyeon

Did you tell Rosy to make dinner for me?
_

She kept her phone on the table and looked at Rosy. The black haired girl kept staring at Yoohyeon.

"I asked you something..." Said the silver haired girl, she took a large bite of her food.

"Near Richard's lake, Compton street."  Rosy replied dryly and clasped her hands in her lap.

"How many family members do you have, any siblings??" Asked the silver haired girl.

Rosy rested her hands on the table. She glared at Yoohyeon. The silver haired girl was not able to read Rosy's face but she could tell Rosy was giving her an attitude.