CH-54

The blonde haired girl paced towards Sua, she gripped on Sua's upper arm. "You're still here? You had a meeting, didn't you?" Asked the black haired girl as she tried to get rid of Siyeon's grip. "I'll drop you, let's go..." Siyeon whispered, Sua yanked her hand away. "I have my own car, I know how to drive. I don't need your car.." Sua started walking towards her car, Siyeon gripped on her wrist, making her look towards her. "I need to tell you something." She whispered.

"That you're sorry for calling me a bitch?" Asked the black haired girl raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, and there's something else that I also want to tell you, please...listen to me." The blonde haired girl gripped on Sua's wrists.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered, her eyes got watery, looking at Sua, who she promised that she was going to be with her forever. "Sorry for what? Why are you crying?" Asked Sua, she wiped Siyeon's tears with her thumbs.  "Don't cry, I'll forgive you for calling me a bitch..." Sua whispered, giving a soft kiss on Siyeon's cheek.

"I... I'm sorry..." The blonde haired girl repeated. Siyeon's voice started getting shaky, her tears started flowing down, Sua gripped on her shoulders.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked, she could tell it was something serious.

Siyeon wiped her face roughly, she gripped on Sua's arms, "I cheated on you..." She whispered, she waited for the slap that she would get but it was quiet, Sua kept looking at her. "Are you joking? That's not a good joke, Let me go." Said the black haired girl, removing Siyeon's hands away.

The blonde haired girl gripped on her upper arm and turned her around, "I'm not joking, I cheated on you. I had sex with someone..." The blonde haired girl whispered. Sua couldn't believe what she was saying, her heart started beating in a faster pace. "I don't believe you, show me your phone." The black haired girl said, she kept her purse on the ground. She started searching for Siyeon's phone in her pocket. The blonde haired girl gripped on her wrists, "We didn't had any contact. I was going to sell her, she didn't had any phone. I forced her She was 17 years old..." Said the blonde haired girl looking at Sua, her tears already made their way on her skin. "You cheated on me?" She asked, her hands started trembling, hearing to Siyeon. The blonde haired girl gave her a slow nod, feeling bad for Sua.

"You're such a shameless person, disgusting. You're just like my dad. A fucking cheater..." The black haired girl started shaking, breaking down into a sob. Siyeon wrapped her arms around Sua's waist, "I won't do it again, I promise. I will never do it again. Please, Sua don't leave me..." She whispered breaking down as well, "Please...d-dont leave me. I don't want to lose you..." The blonde haired girl whispered as she sobbed hugging Sua tightly.

The black haired girl closed her eyes firmly, she pushed Siyeon away. The blonde haired girl looked into Sua's eyes for a few seconds, "Don't show me your face again, we are done here." Said the black haired girl, she started pacing towards the car but Siyeon ran in front of her and got on her knees, "Please Sua, don't leave me. I made a mistake, I know but please I can't live without you. Please Sua, I will never do it again. I promise you. Please don't leave me, I...d-dont know how to live without you. I want you..." The blonde haired girl whispered the last sentence, she started shaking again breaking down into tears. Sua kept looking down at her. "Get up, people are looking at us.." she said averting her eyes to the surrounding, she wiped her own face.

"I don't care about them, please Sua don't l-leave me..." she stuttered, gulping the dry lump in her throat.

The black haired girl gripped on Siyeon's upper arm, making her stand up, she stared at her. "Don't try to embarrass yourself more." She said and started walking towards her car, Siyeon gripped on her upper arm, Sua yanked her hand away with a force, she pointed her index finger at Siyeon, "Don't touch me. I'm not your girlfriend anymore. You're a stranger to me." Said the black haired girl, looking at Siyeon's face she felt a bad, but she was not going to forgive her. She turned around and paced towards her car, settling into it, she drove towards her company.