CH-61 (M🔞)

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
MENTION OF STRONG LANGUAGE, RACISM AND A MATURE SCENE AHEAD

•••••••

"She was going to die because of me. I shouldn't have slept with Sakura. I messed up everything..." Siyeon whispered, clasping her hands on the table.

Emily was going to speak something but Yoohyeon walked down the stairs.

"What is she doing here?" Asked Yoohyeon looking at Siyeon.

"It's my place too. I'm Siyeon's friend." Said Emily with a small smile.

Yoohyeon sat on the chair, she removed her phone and started playing the new game of numbers she installed.

"I love her. The way Sua was crying I regret cheating on her. I reached there on time that's why I could save her..." The blonde haired girl spoke looking at Emily.

"She didn't die, did she?" Said Emily.

"You wanted her to die?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Why would I think such an horrible thing about Sua." Said the black haired girl looking between Yoohyeon and Siyeon.

Emily got up from the chair and sat beside Yoohyeon. The silver haired girl kept her focus on the phone.

Minji walked down the stairs and saw Emily sitting closer to Yoohyeon. She walked beside Siyeon and sat on a chair, beside her.

"Minji, How have you been?" Asked Emily with a smile.

"I've been doing good. How about you, I never saw you after that party..." Minji asked, her eyes averted to Emily's hand, which was rested on Yoohyeon's shoulder.

Emily gave a light squeeze on Yoohyeon's shoulder and spoke. "I was really busy. I hope we can hang out together sometime..." The black haired girl replied, she wrapped her arm around Yoohyeon's upper arm.

The silver haired girl gripped on Emily's hand tried pulling it away from her, gently. But Emily didn't move her hand.

Minji made an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

"We can go to a restaurant. All of us, someday..." Siyeon suggested looking between them.

"Sure, that's a great idea..." Minji replied with a smile.

"I would love to hang out with you all. I've been waiting for that day..." The black haired girl spoke, chuckling afterwards, she rubbed Yoohyeon's upper arm and looked at her.

"Can you please remove that hand from her arm. I'm uncomfortable." Said the purple haired girl looking at Emily with a glare.

"Oh! Sure... Someone is protective..." Said Emily, removing her hand away.

Siyeon interrupted with a slight chuckle, she gripped on Minji's hand. "She's touchy with everyone, Don't worry." She reassured Minji.

The purple haired girl hummed and got up from the chair, Yoohyeon raised her head up to look at Minji who already started walking towards the stairs.

"She's mad that I was touching you, go baby, let her know that you enjoyed my touch too..." Emily whispered and rubbed Yoohyeon's thigh.

"What are you doing?" Asked Siyeon looking at Emily's hand under the table.

"Nothing." Emily replied, she kept her hands on the table.

The silver haired girl locked her gaze with Emily.