CH-27

Yoohyeon stared at the laptop screen as she took a sip of her coffee. She kept her head on table as she thought about the rates her laptop was showing to her.

Everyone left the office early including Phil and Sana.

When her head was down she heard a loud knock. The silver haired girl quickly raised her head up and looked at the person.

Emily was knocking on the door very loudly. The black haired girl glared at Yoohyeon as she was not standing up to open the door.

Yoohyeon kept her pen aside and clasped her hands together. She kept looking at the woman who was trying to break the door.

The silver haired girl got up and walked towards the door. She opened the door, "What do you want?" She asked in a calm tone.

Emily pushed Yoohyeon by her shoulder and got inside, she sat on the chair.

Yoohyeon looked at the guard who was sitting the chair near the door, "Send two female security guards in my office." She said.

The man nodded.

Yoohyeon didn't close the door, she pushed it gently. It was a little open.

Turning around, the silver haired girl glanced at Emily. "Why are you here?" She asked looking at the girl.

The silver haired girl walked towards her chair and sat on it, she continued her work. "I need your and Siyeon's sign on some documents." Said Emily with a smile looking at Yoohyeon. She had two three documents in her hand.

"Siyeon isn't here. So you can come tomorrow and it's night time." Said Yoohyeon as she typed something on the laptop.

"Sign on the papers." The black haired girl said.

Yoohyeon looked at her, "I will sign them tomorrow with Siyeon." Said Yoohyeon with a calm tone.

Emily kept the documents on the table and rested her hands on the table.

"Okay, When are you going to finish your work?" Asked Emily as she looked at Yoohyeon.

"What?" Yoohyeon asked, it was a personal question for her.

"Look, I'm actually focusing on my work, I know, you have a lot of free time but I don't, so please leave me alone If you're done." Said the silver haired girl as she averted her eyes on the screen.

The black haired girl got up and walked towards Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl closed the laptop quickly and stood up from her chair backing up from Emily.

"Can I atleast touch you once?" She whispered and started walking closer to Yoohyeon. "No, Get away from me." Said the silver haired girl.

"Am I ugly?" She asked looking at the silver haired girl.

Yoohyeon gave her a confusing look.

Emily kept her hand on Yoohyeon's upper arm, her face was plastered with a smile. She locked her gaze with Yoohyeon. "Remove your hand." The silver haired girl whispered.

Before Emily could say anything two female security guards appeared. Yoohyeon was relieved. The black haired girl immediately removed her hand from Yoohyeon's upper arm.

Emily looked at the guards and back at Yoohyeon. "I only had this moment with you and you ruined it." She whispered gritting her teeth.

The two women walked towards Emily.

"Ma'am, you need to leave." Said one of the guard.

"I don't want to leave, can I not spend time with you to discuss some stuff about our work??" She said looking at Yoohyeon.