Chapter One

Long ago, demons roamed the earth, killing anyone they found. Over time, people began to fight back against demons. They developed breathing techniques to kill the demons with their Nichirin Blades which contains sunlight, the only thing demons are weak against.

One day, the Demon Slayer Corps successfully defeated Muzan, the Demon King. The Demon Slayer Corps killed every last demon, so they thought. It turns out there is still one last demon alive and over the years it had killed many humans. How will the world react when they realize the only person that can kill it is a small boy?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku walked inside his new home beaming in happiness. He had been able to convince his mom that they should move away from Aldera High to a new neighbourhood. He stepped into the house happily. The old owners moved away recently so Izuku's mom bought it. It was relatively cheap, but Izuku was happy.

"Mom, I'm going to explore upstairs!" Izuku called, climbing up. "Ok!" His mom replied, lugging in a bundle of figurines. "Did you really need to bring all of your figurines?" Inko asked, panting. She flicked open the box using her quirk and then took out the figurines and propped them on the floor.

"Of course! All the heroes are so cool!" Izuku called as he opened the attic and climbed up. It was dusty and he could see a few spiderwebs lying around. He walked over to a corner, activating his flashlight. There were multiple old drawers lying about, and Izuku opened all of them until he caught sight of a flash of silver. Izuku looked back to see two notebooks and a long box.

What is that doing here? Izuku thought, opening the books. 1914? Izuku thought. This dates back from over one-hundred and fifty years ago! He thought excitedly. He opened the book to see the title being 'Thunder Breathing'. What does Thunder Breathing mean? Izuku thought as he flipped through the pages. He stopped once he saw text.

To properly use Total Concentration Breathing, the user must concentrate, relax their upper half and brace their lower half before taking a long breath. There can be no wasted movement during its application in combat, and this makes it difficult to master.

Izuku read. What is Total Concentration? Izuku thought excitedly, flipping through further.

The Thunder Breathing combat style focuses on channeling strength into the user's legs, and maximizing the output of every single muscle and blood vessel in them.

Is it a combat style? Can I use this to become a hero? Izuku thought before flipping to the next page.

The swordsman darts forward at blinding speeds using Total Concentration and attacks the opponent.

Izuku looked at it in surprise. "A sword?" He muttered, before picking up the long box. "That flash of silver earlier... Could it be this?" He said out loud. "What flash of silver?" Izuku heard his mom say as she came up the stairs. "Izuku get up, your clothes are covered with dust!" Inko said as she helped Izuku stand up.

The next day, Izuku returned back to the attic. He opened the box to see a sword sparkling in the sunlight. I have a sword and now I can use Thunder Breathing to become a hero! Izuku thought excitedly. The weapon's blade was yellow and had some darker yellow highlights. The handle was circular shaped with 4 slight indentations while the center has a silver tone with small triangles and has a golden border.

He picked up the blade and looked at it in the light. I will become a hero! He thought. Over the next month he continued reading through the notebook, which now he found out was owned by Zenitsu. He still hasn't read the other notebook and was still trying to master the first form. "Thunder breathing... First Form: Thunder Clap and Flash!" Izuku shouted as he darted forward. He looked back at the distance he covered and the rock he cut in half. "No good... According to Zenitsu's book I should have at least gone past the boulder... Am I just so weak I can't even master the first form?" He said sadly then remembered what All Might said on the TV.