Chapter Thirteen

"So how did my class do?" Aizawa asked, looking at Mirio. "They did good, Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou and Uraraka did the best," Mirio said.

"Uraraka?" Aizawa inquired. "She used the broken ice to get into the air, though she underestimated how high I can go when I pop out," Mirio said, smiling.

"You think they are ready?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah, I think Tiger won't destroy them," Mirio said. "I got to get to class, bye!" Mirio waved before sinking through the ground with his clothes on. Well that's new, Aizawa thought, staring at the place where he last saw Mirio.

He sighed, before walking into the classroom.

"Today we will be going on... A bit of a field trip," Aizawa said, glancing at all of the students. Kaminari perked up. "Wait, I still get to go?"

"Yeah," Aizawa said. "Get outside and get inside the bus," Aizawa said. "All right everyone let's go!" Momo said, as they walked outside.

Once they Arrive

Izuku looked out the window, looking at the forest when they stopped, and Aizawa made everyone get off.

"Everyone come down, we are going to have a break," Aizawa said. I don't have a good feeling about this, Izuku thought so he stayed behind, hiding behind the bus.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!" Pixie-bob said, smiling.

Pixie-bob! Izuku's brain wanted to go get an autograph but he decided to wait. Just wait an hour or so then you can go ask for an autograph, Izuku thought. "Now, get to the camp in three hours, bye!" Pixie-bob said, waving her hand. "Wait-" Momo tried to say before falling off the mountain.

"Problem child, would you like to be tossed off or go yourself?" Aizawa asked. "Myself," Izuk usaid quickly, jumping off. He looked around, seeing Uraraka trying to float from the top all the way across the forest.

"I'll help her," Izuku muttered, as he pushed off the wall. "Thunder Breathing, Seventh Form, Flaming Thunder God," He muttered, catching Uraraka and flying through the air, as Uraraka squeaked and touched Izuku's arm, making them weightless.

Uraraka punched Izuku in the face. "Ow!" Izuku complained, holding a hand to his face. "Sorry, I just reacted," Uraraka said, blushing. "I'm really -" Her apology was cut off by puke coming out of her mouth as she released herself. "Jeez!" Izuku said, slower now with the sudden wait. He suddenly saw that they were about to be above the camp. Release us,"

Izuku said. Uraraka nodded, and they fell. Izuku quickly took off his cloak and used it to slow down the drag force a small amount, tossing Uraraka in the air Uraraka screamed, and seemed to forget that her quirk was Zero Gravity. Izuku grabbed the branch and swung once, slowing his momentum before catching Uraraka. Once Izuku landed, Uraraka punched Izuku harder in the jaw, making him stumble and drop her. "I'm sorry, I just thought this way would be quicker," Izuku explained, giving Uraraka a dirty look.

"Never- Do that again," Uraraka said between gasps. "I just saw my life flash in front of my eyes," She said, before throwing up. She got up and walked into the camp, still looking a bit green. "She's cute," Izuku muttered, but softly so Uraraka wouldn't hear him. Sadly, Uraraka did, and heated up, but continued on like nothing happened.

"You guys are first!" Mandalay said, walking up. "It took you only ten minutes! That means you get your pick of the rooms," She said, gesturing at the two buildings, one marked for girls and one marked for boys. Izuku walked into his area as Uraraka walked into the girl's dorms. Izuku walked in and found thirteen bags and grabbed the one marked with his name, before choosing a room and set his stuff down. He took his notebooks and set them on his table.

After he set up everything he walked outside, when a small kid glaring at him caught his eye. "Hello!" Izuku said, sticking his hand out. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, I am a hero in training!" He said, smiling, kneeling down. The boy took one look at him, and swung a fist at Izuku's head. Izuku ducked the swing and flipped back. "Kota! You can't just attack our guests like that!" Mandalay said, dashing to Kota.

"I don't intend to hang out with wannabe heroes," Kota said, glaring. He stomped away, muttering angrily.

"It's been three hours, I guess the rest of your class don't get any dinner," Mandalay said, glancing at the clock. "I'll make food for them!" Izuku perked up, smiling. "Really?" Mandalay said, surprised. "Sure I guess," She added, and gestured towards the kitchen.

"Thanks!" Izuku says and walks over to the kitchen. "So I'll make a batch of katsudon for Uraraka and Kacchan, and put extra spices for him, Beef stew for Iida-kun, Cold soba for Todoroki-kun, a hamburger for Kaminari and fried rice for everyone else," He muttered.

"You can use our fridge," Pixie-bob said, pointing to a fridge. He grabbed out some rice and put it into the cooker, and let it cook for twenty minutes. He then quickly cooked up some spicy katsudon for Bakugou and made another two batches of katsudon for him and Uraraka, before cooking up some stew, before finishing off the stew.

He then moved on to the soba. After he finished it, the rice was done. He fried the rice quickly mixed it up. He cooked the patty and toasted the bun.

After he finished, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around to see the rest of his class bruised and panting, covered in small scratches. "Izuku you bastard! You can't just abandon us!" Bakugou shouted, glaring. "What fancy shit did you pull!" He demanded.

"Well I had Uraraka float us and then I pushed off a wall at high speeds to avoid all of the monsters?" Izuku said, but his tone made it sound like a question.

"Tch," Bakugou said, turning away. "It took you four hours which is one more then what it would have taken us, so you don't get dinner!" Pixie-bob said. "Why," Kaminari whined. "But, your classmate made food for all of you!" Pixie-bob finished, moving aside to show the table.

"All of you guys sit down, I'll go get you guys the food," Izuku said. The food was a bit cold, as they had been sitting out for around five minutes. Once everyone sat down, he gave Kaminari a hamburger and also gave Kirishima one. He served the soba to Todoroki and gave the rest of the food to his classmates, before digging into his Katsudon.

"This is almost as good as my mom's soba," Todoroki whispered quietly. "Thanks," Todoroki added.

"No problem!" Izuku said, smiling. "This is really good Midoriya-kun!" Yaoyorozu said, smiling. "Thanks!" Izuku said again.

After everyone finished, they all went to sleep.

I decided to split the forest training arc into two chapters