Chapter Eight

"That was insane!" Uraraka shouted. "That was so cool!" Kaminari said, grinning. "What are the brackets?" Izuku said. He looked up to see the names.

Bakugou Katsuki Shoto Todoroki

Kaminari Denki Mina Ashido

Eijirou Kirishima Hatsume Mei

Fumikage Tokoyami Hitoshi Shinsou

Momo Yaoyorozu Toru Hagakure

Hanta Sero Tsuyu Asui

Izuku Midoriya Yuga Aoyama

Itsuka Kendo Ochako Uraraka

"Who is Kendo?" Izuku muttered as he went back to wait for his round to start. From the stands he could see Present Mic and Bakugou stepping onto the stage. "For the first round we have a hotheaded student, Bakugou Katsuki from Class-1A! On the right we also have another student from Class-1A, the Electric Gun man, Kaminari Denki!" Present Mic called out. "Why is he actually holding a gun?" Eraser asked. "Well, he sent a form for an item after the cavalry battle, something that works with his quirk, built by Mei Hatsume," Midnight read, pulling out a sheet. "Then it's okay! Ready set, go!" Present Mic shouted.

Bakugou blasted forward. Kaminari frantically rolled to the right, popping up on one knee. "Stun Gun," Kaminari muttered as an arc of electricity flew forward and hit Bakugou in the chest. "And a direct hit!" Present Mic shouted. Kaminari let out a sigh of relief as he grabbed Bakugou's arm and began to drag him. "B-bastard," Bakugou muttered as he unleashed a huge explosion, rocketing Kaminari out of the arena. He got up, letting off a few more explosions.

"With one big attack, Bakugou Katsuki from Class-1A turned the tides!" Present Mic shouted. "Next contestant!"

Kirishima and Tokoyami walked up to the stage. "Sorry Kirishima," Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow darted out. Kirishima hardened his arm, blocking a strike from Dark Shadow. Before Kirishima could take a step forward, Dark Shadow was back, knocking Kirishima out of the arena.

"With a flash, Tokoyami Fumikage took down Kirishima also from class 1-A!" Present Mic shouted. "Next!"

Momo Yaoyorozu quickly made a blade, holding it before facing Sero. "I don't really want to win, but I don't want to lose either!" Sero called, launching tape towards Momo. Momo cut down at the tape, trying to not get caught.

"Her form with the blade isn't the best, but she's okay with it, I wonder if she will spar with me sometime," Izuku muttered. "Huh?" Uraraka asked. "I want to spar with Momo, blade to blade," Izuku explained. "oh! Can you teach me how to use a sword?" Uraraka asked. "Sure!" Izuku said, smiling.

Momo ran forward as she made something quickly and threw it towards Sero. The thing exploded with a flash of light and suddenly Sero was trapped under a net. "Hanta Sero is immobile, the winner is Momo Yaoyorozu!" Midnight called.

"It's my turn," Izuku said as he grabbed his blade. He walked down to the stage and faced his opponent. "Your name is Kendo right? Nice you meet you," Izuku said as he bowed. "Same," Kendo said, shifting into a battle stance. "Begin!" Midnight said. Izuku shifted into his position. "Sorry," Izuku said. "Thunder Breathing First Form, Thunder Clap and Flash, Godspeed," Izuku dashed forward. Even as Kendo tried to block his attack with her fist, Izuku's foot slammed into her hand, knocking her back. Izuku continued with his attack until one kick connected. She was launched back out of the arena and into a wall, knocked out.

"Itsuka Kendo is out of bounds, Midoriya Izuku is the winner!" Midnight said, flicking her whip.

"We have the child of the Number two hero, Shoto Todoroki versus Mina Ashido from Class-1A," Present Mic called. "Begin!"