Chapter Seven

"Deku-kun!" That was the first thing he had heard as the boy walked into his classroom. Izuku looked to see Ochako running up to him with a worried look. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine," Izuku replied, as he thought about yesterday's events. "Did you see the news yesterday?" Izuku asked, changing the subject. "Yeah! The police arrested seventy-two villains, but the leader... I think his name was Shigaraki? He and Kurogiri escaped," Ochako said, and began to ramble.

Izuku walked to his seat and sat down as he began to ponder. I want to talk to Aizawa-sensei, All Might-sensei and Nezu-sama about the demon... Would they even believe me? Izuku thought. He suddenly looked up as he saw a bandaged Aizawa walk into the room, looking like a mummy. "Aizawa sensei, is it all right for you to be out of the infirmary? Your injuries were very serious!" Iida said, waving his hands around.

"It's fine," Aizawa said, walking to the front of the classroom. "Your fight isn't over yet," Everyone in the room immediately tensed up. "The Yuuei Sports Festival is coming up," Eraserhead finished.

"After a moment, Iida once again stood up. "Sir! Is it wise to have a school event after an attack?" He said, worried. "I know, but the principal said that it's to bring up morale and to prove that we aren't weak," Aizawa replied, "Class dismissed," And Aizawa got into his sleeping bag, and dozed off.

"Why do you guys want to be heroes?" Iida asked, "I want to be a hero like my older brother," He said. "I want to be a hero to help people and protect them from harm," Izuku replied. "You Uraraka?" Izuku asked, looking at his friend. "My reason isn't as good as yours," Uraraka said, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm kind of in for the money," Uraraka said.

"Really? Why?" Izuku asked. "It's because my parent's run a company, and we are in debt right now, so I want to become a hero to make money and let my family take it easy," Uraraka said. "That's not unheroic at all! You are becoming a hero to help your family Uraraka," Iida said, chopping the air.

"Uraraka, would you train with me!" Izuku suddenly asked. "Sure!" Uraraka said, grinning. "Come on! Let's go!" Izuku said as he ran off. Uraraka huffed before following. Izuku led her onto the field as Izuku faced her. "I'll meet you here in five minutes! I'm going to go change," Izuku said before running off.

After they had both changed into their hero costumes, Izuku stated the rules. "While you were gone, I collected info from past sports festivals to create this," Izuku said, gesturing to a giant rectangle. "So we fight until one of us is launched out of the arena or unconscious.

"Got it!" Uraraka said as she darted forward. "Wai-" Izuku protested as he dodged. "I thought I was going to give a countdown!" Izuku said as he rolled to the right as he did a backflip.

"There's no waiting as a hero!" Uraraka said, grinning. "Wha- fine," Izuku protested as he jumped over the grab. Izuku twisted in midair and smacked Uraraka in the side as Izuku landed back as he faced Uraraka, as he moved into a combat position. After a moment he darted forward again.

He dodged and weaved with Uraraka, dodging all of her attacks before rolling under her. Izuku front flipped over Uraraka before spinning on his hand, twisting it as he launched forward and kicked Uraraka back. Izuku ran forward as he continued to press. Izuku sheathed his blade and fought hand to hand with Uraraka.

He ducked under a swipe as he kicked Uraraka. She predicted the kick and grabbed his foot, floating Izuku.

"All right," Izuku muttered, quickly analyzing the situation. Izuku took a deep breath. "Thunder Breathing Eighth Form, Crashing Thunder, Modified!" Izuku said as he slashed at the air. The recoil pushed him towards the ground as he sunk his blade into the ground. Uraraka had dodged the kick that followed, so Izuku took a huge gamble. Izuku grabbed his blade and attacked Uraraka. "Thunder Breathing, Eighth Form, Crashing Thunder!" Izuku said as he smashed his blade on the ground.