Chapter Two

Izuku was walking to the Entrance Exam when he was pushed aside. "Get outta my way extra," Izuku heard a familiar voice say. "K-Kacchan?" Izuku said, surprised. Bakugou froze then slowly turned back. "Deku?" The boy said, his expression becoming a glare of fury. "What do you think you're doing here? You quirkless piece of-"

"I have power now Kacchan," Izuku cut him off. "You can't push me around anymore," And with that, he darted ahead and out of sight.

Izuku was so scared after his encounter with his childhood tormenter that he accidently tripped. On reflex from training, he landed on his hand and pushed himself up back onto his feet.

"Oh, I was about to use my quirk on you to stop you from falling," Izuku heard someone say behind him. He turned around to see a girl with shoulder length brown hair with small pads on her fingers. Probably a five-point touch, Izuku thought.

"It would be pretty bad to fall on your first day right?" She said, smiling. "Yeah, thanks," Izuku said, smiling back.

"It looked like you would be fine, but see you!" Uraraka said before running off. "Wait.." Izuku muttered. I just talked with a girl! Izuku thought. After they moved Izuku was homeschooled and the only time he stepped out of his house was to train or to go on a run so he didn't get much social interaction.

He walked in and sat down, which sadly was next to Bakugou.

"I'm going to watch the entrance exam this time around! So let's jump straight into it!" He said, as a robot came around and gave each of them a pamphlet. Izuku looked down at the paper. It showed the dark silhouette of four... Robot shaped things? Do we need to fight robots or something? How unfair for people with non strength related quirks... He thought. The exam is flawed...

He then looked again and saw that his number was 5632. Huh. There are a lot of people here... He thought, looking around.

"Hi Kacchan," Izuku said, nudging his friend. "Shut up extra, I'll kill you," Bakugou said, glaring.

"So! Each of the robots you see on your paper are assigned point values! This one," He said, pointing towards a robot, "Is a one pointer. It is called Victory," It looked like that it's only weapon were its sharp claws as its hand, and it appeared to have a wheel instead of legs. Not much of a threat, He thought, bored.

The second robot, which was called a two pointer, was called an Imperial. It looked like a scorpion, and looked to have blasters instead of a barbed tail.

"And the final robot is the three pointer!" Present Mic said, grinning, and proceeded to point at a third robot. Its name was the Venator. It looked to have a lot of armor plating, and a few missiles on top of the robot.Jeez, Izuku thought, looking more closely. This test won't be very hard,

"Wait sir!" Said a blue haired teen, standing up. All the eyes looked at the boy with interest. "On this paper, it showed four robots, and you had only explained three! If this is a misprint then I am very disappointed! This is supposed to be a very pregestous school!" He said, doing some weird hand motion. Huh, I was going to ask about that fourth robot... Izuku thought, looking at the boy. He has engines on his calves... Maybe a speed based quirk like Ingenium? He wondered.

"And you!" The boy said, pointing at Izuku. "H-huh? Me?" Izuku said, surprised. "Yes you!" The boy responded. "You've been looking around with this disinterested look the entire time! Also why do you have a sword! If this is a game for you then I suggest that you leave!" he said, before looking away. "It is how I use my power," He said, sitting back down. Next to him, Bakugou started. "What do you mean, your quirkless, fu-" Bakugou muttered angrily. "I'm not powerless anymore Kacchan!" Izuku shouted, his voice going up a bit. "Mo-" Bakugou started to say. "Shut it," Izuku said. Bakugou decided that he was going to explode Izuku's face until he realized that over half of the room was looking at them. He grumbled something before sitting back down.