Chapter Eleven

"Now remember, the Final Exams are coming up in a week," Aizawa said, sipping a juice pouch. "I hope you guys are prepared," He added before going to sleep.

"Final exams?" Mina said. "I haven't studied at all!" "Me either," Kaminari added, looking tragic and wronged.

"You'll be fine!" Izuku said encouragingly. "That's easy for you to say, you have perfect grades!" Kaminari complained. "Well I could help you all study," Izuku said carefully, rubbing his notebook.

"Really?" Kaminari asked. "Help me too!" Mina said. "Okay!" Izuku said, beaming.

At lunch, Izuku was eating another spoonful of katsudon when Neito Monoma's elbow knocked into his head. "Oh sorry, didn't see your head here, I heard you guys met the Hero Killer," Monoma said, grinning. "You guys are seeking attention aren't you? Getting into fights-" Just then Kendo knocked Monoma out. "Sorry," Kendo said, bowing. "He's a bit of a handful, but he's my classmate. I got some information from one of the upperclassmen, they said that the exam was going to be fighting robots," She said.

"Don't tell them Kendo! You're giving away our only tactical advantage!" Monoma complained as he was being dragged away. "Robots huh," Izuku muttered.

"You already know that the practical exams are going to be about robots, so we decided to change it up a little. This year, you will be fighting us," He said, holding out his hand. All the teachers arrived.

"Here are the rules," Aizawa said, pressing the buttons. "Your goal is to get through one of the gates or capture the teacher using these handcuffs," Aizawa said as he dumped out 20 handcuffs. Obviously we realized that it wouldn't be fair if the teachers didn't hold back a little so we each are wearing two of these," Aizawa said, holding up a cuff. "Each of these weigh 20 pounds to slow us down,"

"Now these are the teams and the hero you are fighting.

1. Shoto Todoroki and Bakugou Katsuki Vs [?]

2. Tsuyu Asui and Tokoyami Fumikage Vs Ectoplasm

3. Rikido Sato and Eijirou Kirishima Vs Cementoss

4. Izuku Midoriya Vs Aizawa Shouta

5. Yuga Aoyama and Ochako Uraraka Vs Thirteen

6. Momo Yaoyorozu and Toru Hagakure Vs Snipe

7. Kyouka Jirou and Mezou Shoji Vs Present Mic

8.Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido Vs Nezu

9. Sero Hanta and Mashirao Ojiro Vs Midnight

10. Koji Koda and Tenya Iida Vs Power Loader

"Who are we fighting?" Todoroki asked. "You boys.. Will be fighting me!" All Might said, landing with a crash. "We are... fighting the number one hero?" Todoroki asked. "Not without handy caps of course!" All Might said, laughing.

"If I'm fighting Aizawa and he tries to erase my 'quirk' he will realize that it's not a quirk!" Izuku muttered, looking around. "I can do this, I just need to act fast enough or not use my power at all, other than Full Focus Breathing,"Izuku muttered.

"Can the first five contestants go to their area?" Nezu asked, popping out of Aizawa's scarf. "Izuku sighed, and grabbed his weapon, his slightly dulled Nichirin blade, still sharp enough to cut through some metals, and headed to the urban setting where he was supposed to fight.

"Begin!" a robotic voice called. Izuku darted quickly to the top of the highest building, grabbing onto a ledge, swinging himself over. He quickly rolled forward, crouching behind a pillar. Aizawa sensei will be on me soon, I need to get over to the gate as fast as possible, Izuku thought. He heard a sound above him as he brought his blade up, blocking the scarf that followed. Crap he heard me! Izuku thought. He quickly looked around and spotted a lamp pole. He jumped off. You got to time this, He thought. He flew down, one hand grabbing the pole over his head, swinging himself over it. He landed, panting. His eyes darted around as he heard a small noise behind him. He looked back to see Aizawa grinning at him, his quirk activated. "Nice," Aizawa said as he darted at Izuku.

Izuku flipped towards Aizawa, bringing his blade down. Aizawa dodged easily and wrapped his scarf around Izuku's body, trapping his arms together. He got me! Izuku thought. Aizawa cut the piece of the fiber off and attached it to the pole. "So it said I needed to trap you for three minutes because you don't have a teammate, so stay there I'm going to go get a juice pouch," Aizawa said, swinging away. Izuku sighed, knowing he couldn't use his Breathing styles because Aizawa was still near, jumping around. What can I do? I know sensei is going easy so there must be a way to escape, He thought. He spotted his Nichirin Blade lying on the ground. Izuku kicked his blade up, and caught it between his mouth. A bead of sweat began to form as he then ran up the pole he was attached to and flipped, using the momentum to carefully cleave the scarf in half.

Back in the audience room, Iida watched, worried. "He could have cut himself," Iida murmured, seeing Izuku catch the sword between his mouth. "Kids these days are all morons," Recovery Girl said, sighing.

Another scarf flew quickly towards him, but Izuku blocked the scarf with his blade, as the scarf bounced off of his weapon. He quickly jumped a few paces back. Aizawa landed in front of him, holding out his scarf. "Good job," Aizawa said grudgingly. "I left your sword there on purpose, seeing what you would do,"

"You're supposed to pretend to be a villain, sensei," Izuku panted, circling Aizawa. "You shouldn't give the hero's a second chance to catch you!" Izuku shouted as he darted forward, jumping over the scarf, closing the distance. Aizawa jumped back, as Izuku's blade slashed where Aizawa's body was. Izuku jumped back, quickly thinking. I can't keep up this fight, I need to get free! Izuku thought. He grabbed the remains of Aizawa's scarf and threw it at Aizawa, as his reflexes took hold. Aizawa ducked the scarf, but blinked in the process. As soon as Izuku saw Aizawa's quirk deactivate, he shifted into a position. "Thunder Breathing First Form, Thunder Clap and Flash," He said, flying past Aizawa.

"Damn it," Aizawa muttered as he ran forward. He jumped across rooftops, swinging using his capture weapon, all the while keeping an eye on Izuku. Izuku dipped behind a rock, running.

"Thunder Breathing, Seventh Form, Flaming Thunder God!" Izuku muttered as he darted right in front of the gate. He was about to walk through when a capture weapon flew right in front of him. He rolled backwards, popping up onto his feet quickly. Aizawa landed in front of him, his quirk activated.

Izuku waited until the second Aizawa blinked. "Thunder Breathing Eighth Form, Crashing Thunder," Izuku muttered, as his blade met rock. Once all of the rubble blocked Aizawa's vision, Izuku jumped up. "Thunder Breathing First Form, Thunder Clap and Flash, Godspeed!" Izuku shouted as he blitzed past Aizawa, through the gate.

Once his student had launched up rubble, Aizawa rolled to one side, before looking at his student, once again activating his quirk. For some reason, his student still could use his quirk. "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunder Clap and Flash, Godspeed!" Izuku shouted. Aizawa expected for him to fall to the ground, or not go as far, but Izuku still managed to fly past him. What? Aizawa thought. His quirk isn't a mutant type, as he knew. Izuku Midoriya's files stated that he was a late blumer, getting his quirk at age 10. It also stated that his quirk was a subtype, a stockpiling quirk, gaining energy when he went to sleep, Also being able to use that energy through a blade.

Why didn't my quirk work on him? Aizawa thought. He knew for sure that he didn't blink during that period and that he didn't look at him too late.

"Problem Child, meet me in the classroom after to get changed," Aizawa said, feeling tired. "We need to talk about something.

"Okay?" Izuku said. It sounded more like a question.