Character Introductions

Anakin Skywalker:

Brother to Ahsoka Tano, show-off, dating Padmé Amidala. Friends: Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Fett brothers, except Boba. Not top of his classes, but thinks he is anyways. Owns two dogs, Artoo and Threepio. Known as "Skyguy" to Ahsoka and "Ani" to Padmé.

Ahsoka Tano: 

Adopted sister to Anakin Skywalker, smart. Secretly dating Rex Fett. Friends: Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Fett brothers except Boba, Fennec Shand, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ursa Wren, and Koska Reeves. Top of almost all her classes. Part of the Nite Owls. Owns a colorful bird named Morai. Hates Lux Bonteri and Asajj Ventress. Known as "Snips" to Anakin and "Soka" to Rex. 

Obi-Wan Kenobi: 

Smart, sarcastic, and sassy. Dating Satine Kryze. Friends: Cody Fett, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano. Top of every single class since fifth grade. Known as "Sassy-Wan" to Anakin and "Obi" to Satine.

Rex Fett: 

Twin brother of Cody Fett. Athletic and secretly dating Ahsoka Tano. Friends: Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and hangs out with the Nite Owls a lot, but is not one. Has multiple younger brothers. Hates Lux Bonteri. Known as "Rexter" to Ahsoka.

Padmé Amidala: 

Wealthy only child. Smart, wants to have a future in politics. Dating Anakin Skywalker. Friends: Satine Kryze, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Ahsoka Tano. Top of all her classes. Known as "Angel" to Anakin. 

Satine Kryze: 

Sister of Bo-Katan Kryze, wealthy. Dating Obi-Wan Kenobi. Friends: Padmé Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Popular and top of almost all her classes. 

Bo-Katan Kryze: 

Sister of Satine Kryze. Athletic, confident, and skilled fighter. Friends: Ahsoka Tano, Koska Reeves, Ursa Wren, Fennec Shand, and Rex Fett. Knows that Ahsoka is dating Rex. Member of the Nite Owls. A+ student. Known as "Bo" to the Nite Owls and her sister. 

Ursa Wren: 

Athletic, top of some her classes. Skilled fighter, member of the Nite Owls. Friends: Ahsoka Tano, Bo-Katan Kryze, Fennec Shand, Koska Reeves, and Rex Fett. Knows that Ahsoka is dating Rex. 

Fennec Shand: 

Smart, confident, skilled fighter. Member of the Nite Owls. Friends:Rex Fett, Ursa Wren, Bo-Katan Kryze, and Ahsoka Tano. Top of her P.E. class. Knows about Ahsoka and Rex. 

Koska Reeves: 

Confident, semi-popular, skilled at hand-to-hand combat. Member of the Nite Owls. Friends: Ahsoka Tano, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ursa Wren, and Rex Fett. Knows about Ahsoka and Rex. 

Cody Fett: 

Rex Fett's twin brother. Smart and used to handling his brothers. Friends: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano. Knows about Rex and Ahsoka. Amazingly puts up with his brothers pranking everyone.

Fives Fett: 

Twin brother to Echo Fett. Ships Ahsoka and Rex, but doesn't know that they are dating. Friends: Ahsoka Tano, and Anakin Skywalker. Spends most of his time pranking his brothers or pranking people with his brothers. 

Echo Fett: 

Twin brother of Fives Fett. Brainiac and likes to read a lot. Top of several of his classes. Friends: Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. Doesn't like to prank people, but will do it. 

Hardcase Fett: 

Youngest Fett brother. Crazy, also ships Ahsoka and Rex and doesn't know they're dating. Friends: Same as Fives and Echo. LOVES pranking people almost as much as he loves sugar. 

Boba Fett: 

Oldest Fett brother. Distant from his family and lives with their father, Jango. Alone most of the time and doesn't have friends. 

Luke Skywalker:

Cousin of Anakin Skywalker. New student from Rebellion High. Friends: Leia Organa-Skywalker, Han Solo. 

Leia Organa-Skywalker:

Stepsister of Luke Skywalker, cousin of Anakin Skywalker. New student from Rebellion High. Friends: Luke Skywalker. Dating Han Solo.

Han Solo:

Relaxed only child. New student from Rebellion High School. Dating Leia Organa-Skywalker. Friends: Luke Skywalker.

Lux Bonteri: 

Snobby, rich, popular kid. Has a large crush on Ahsoka Tano and annoys her a lot. Fails every class because he thinks he's too good for school. Hated by the Fett brothers and the Nite Owls. 

Asajj Ventress: 

Ahsoka's number 1 enemy, doesn't have friends. Hates Professor Dooku, a transfer from Separatist High School. Doesn't have friends. Goes by "Ventress", and never her first name.