Ch. 1

Just enjoy the chapter I guess. (We gonna pretend the first day of Hogwarts was when they got together so yeah don't judge me) (the same thing in the last story with all the ' and " and stuff so hoped you paid attention to that chapter)

Severus's POV
'Today was the first day back at Hogwarts and it was James's and mine's 5 year anniversary. What should I do for him today? Maybe I could dress up a bit for tonight? I mean he did ask if I could cosplay when we were doing it... You know what? I'll do it! And I could go to his dorm before dinner and make it super romantic. (We gonna pretend Severus can get into James's dorm) Yes! Ok I'll go get some rose petals, champagne (their old enough to drink now so shhh) , a cute nurse costume, and some candles.'

-After going to the store (ig) (also because of a 'reason' they decided that there will be no classes. Not me threatening them 😅😬😳)-

'Ok now that I got all of them and I think everybody is eating right now so I'll head to James's dorm'

-After going to the dorm and now he's at the front door of James's dorm and was opening the door slightly-

'Ok I'm here, I just need to get inside his dor-........'.

Lily:
"Oh godddd yea keep going baby keep slamming your cock into this tight pussy."

James:
"Shhh what if someone came in?"

Lily:
"Sorry baby it's just you feel so good inside of me."

James:
"I know something that'll shut you up."

Severus:
"J-James? W-what are you doing?"

(Severus dropped the stuff)

James:
"Babe? What are you doing here?"

Lily:
"Babe? Who's bab- ...... Severus?"

James:
"Baby I can explain, you see-"

Severus:
"Save it. Hope your having fun"

(Severus runs away)

James:
"Babe!"

Lily:
"I'll leave too, I just.... I need some space"

(Lily leaves)

James POV:
'Fuck..... what do I do now?"

-The next day-

(Not me threatening to atleast cancel school for another 2-3 weeks cause why not)

Severus spent those 2-3 weeks to watch sad romantic movies while eating tubs of ice cream and fast food, trying to "recover". James started thinking about it during the weeks and decided that staying together with Lily was the best option. While all Lily could think about was what had happened but she knew one thing, she wasn't gonna give up James.

-After the 2-3 weeks-

James goes to Lily in front of the whole school.

James:
"Lily, will you be the reason I wake up everyday? The reason why I live? Will you be the love of my life and be my girlfriend?

Lily (being stoopid):
"Of course, silly"

(Idk why I just don't like Lily)

Severus was heartbroken and so just to cover up and hide his feelings... he pretended to like Lily.

-The first time James and Severus fought 'secretly'-

Severus:
"I didn't actually like you, I just used you to get to Lily"

James:
"Oh yeah? That wasn't you begging me for sex?"

Severus:
"Oh please that was just a cover up"

James:
"Really? Oh well either way Lily still doesn't like you so FUCK OFF YOU STUPID SLUT!"

The hits that James had hit Severus with were no where near as deep as what he had just said. This went on for a long time which ended on the last day of 8th year.

They both had left without saying a word to each other. On the ride home james had started missing sev, he just didn't know it yet. Meanwhile in the ride home Severus knew he was going to be able to finally get his own place and deep down he knew he still missed James but he knew they were probably never gonna meet again so he decided to push his feelings down.

(Severus's father had died during his 6th year when it was summer break again, but he was still young so he had to live on the streets but even if it was cold outside or he has hungry out of his mind or he had to work at a crappy job with little pay, it was still better than living with his so called "dad")

Ok guys you reached it to the end congrats! It is currently 1:17am where I'm at so I'm gonna head to sleep, goodnight!

741 words