Ch. 6

Hello people, uh enjoy ig. (Smut included)

James and Severus stopped kissing to gasp for air. James started biting along Severus's neck to find his sensitive spot, until he found it.

Severus:
"Hey! What do you think your- ah~"

Severus covered his mouth in shock and was blushing so hard. He didn't even know he could make such a sound.

James bit down harder and then pushed Severus down on the bed, locked the door, and put on silencio.

Severus:
"What the hell was that?!"

James:
"Shhhhh, just be quiet and let me handle it."

Severus gulped. James took Severus's pant off and then took his off. He kissed Severus's neck softly, he then grabbed both of Severus's hands and put them apart. Severus stayed quiet. James kept kissing Severus's neck and stopped holding Severus's hands. He started putting Severus's ass up.

James:
"Good boy.."

James whispered as he started lining his dick along Severus's hole. James then proceeded to put his dick inside Severus's hole.

Severus:
"Ah~"

Severus shut his eyes closed, and James started kissing Severus as he thrusted inside slowly. James slipped his tongue in Severus's mouth. James started taking his and Severus's shirt off, then he started playing with Severus's nipples.

Severus pov:
'What is wrong with me? I thought I wasn't going to fall for his tricks again, but shit this feels good.'

James started thrusting faster and deeper. James and Severus broke the kiss to gasp for air.

Severus:
"Ah~ ah~ ah~"

James:
"Your mine, got it? Your my bitch."

Severus:
"Ah~ yes, sir ah~"

James and Severus changed positions. Severus was on all his legs and arms like a dog(or cat), and James was on his knees behind Severus. James grabbed the back of Severus's hair and put his dick inside Severus. James thrusted even faster.

Severus's pov:
'Oh god, he keeps hitting my prostate. But it feels sooo gud.'

James:
"You like that? You like that don't you?"

Severus:
"Mhmmm, it's sooo gud."

Severus cummed multiple times but James cummed only 3 times that night.

Funny skit for this:

-Elijah at the dinner place-
-12:00pm-

Waiter:
"Sir I'm afraid we're closing."

-Elijah gets kicked out-

You guys:
"It's ok...... you were not good enough for Severus anyways lol. 😂🤣😂🤣"

Elijah:
"Really? -.-"

-Elijah went back home-

Fun fact:
Luna is Draco's sibling in the future in this fanfic.

Anyways hope you enjoyed, have a nice day. Bye jeverus and drarry lovers.

411 words