Ch. 13

I'm B A C K B I S H E S! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time but I'm recharged and back. (For now TwT) (Also thank you for 10.7k reads and 307 votes, I honestly wrote this story and my other one thinking no one was going to read this cringey crap but here we are) anyways enjoy! (Also I have added a new character named "Mariah" she is supposed to be luna's friend but she has a crush on Luna)

7k reads and 307 votes, I honestly wrote this story and my other one thinking no one was going to read this cringey crap but here we are) anyways enjoy! (Also I have added a new character named "Mariah" she is supposed to be luna's friend but she ...

Luscious got in the car and looked at Severus while he was staring at his phone.

Luscious:
"You ok, sev?"

Severus:
"Uh, yeah sure..."

Severus said while turning off his phone.

Luscious:
"Ok if you say so, let's go home."

-at home/ at luscious's house-

Severus:
"I'm going to sleep, tell me when dinner is ready."

Severus said as he went upstairs.

Luscious:
"Ok"

-when dinner was ready-

Luscious knocked and came into Severus's room, Severus had his back facing luscious as he laid down.

Luscious:
"Hey umm dinner is served, you gonna come eat now?"

Severus:
"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later."

Luscious:
"Uh, ok. Also sev?"

Severus:
"Hmm?"

Luscious:
"Don't be too hard on yourself, k?

Severus just stayed silent, luscious decided Severus probably needed some alone time.

A/N: Not me barely giving Severus writing time-
But it's because I have 0 ideas-😭😭😭

-with Draco and the squad +Luna and her "friend" (😏) -

Luna and Mariah burst through the door

Luna:
"Guys, I want you to meet my friend, her name is Mariah. Mariah, this is Draco my brother, And his friends, Pansy, Blaise, and Alexandra."

Alexandra:
"Sorry Luna we can't say hi to your girlfriend right now, we're too busy choosing a song for the next talent show."

(The creator is too lazy to come up with another name for "talent show" and yes, ANOTHER one. Ill have more ideas in the future, don't worry)

Luna turned a light pink but Mariah turned into a full on red tomato, oh and Pansy and Blaise were just watching a movie, they didn't want to participate in the talent show

Luna:
"She's not my girlfriend! But anyways, can I help?"

Draco:
"Uh, sure"

Mariah:
"If, luna's helping I wanna help too!"