Ch. 5

Hello everybody, welcome to another "Was it a trick?" Episode, enjoy!

-The next morning-

Severus does his daily morning routine and when he opens the door and sees James, he decides it would be better for him to just ignore it and give James some clothes. Today Dumbledore was going to introduce James and there was going to be another teacher. ( @li334k and @JarOfJam235 for this idea) James woke up and was about to be late so he quickly changed his clothes and hurried, he knew Severus was probably already there so he was thinking of thanking him for letting him borrow some clothes. But when he got there dumbledore was already introducing him.

Dumbledore:
"I know that we all thought he was gone and it was a sad time for us, especially Harry, but he was in hiding and he's decided that maybe it was time to move back in society..... introducing........James Potter!"

(Don't know if James had a middle name and honestly, I don't really care either lol)

James walked out in to the stage and everyone was shocked, especially Harry.

James pov:
'Maybe I can just say thanks to Severus later, oh gosh there's a lot of kids here, is that, Harry? He's gotten so big, don't worry Harry I'll make it up to you...'

Harry:
"D-dad?"

Harry runs up to the stage and runs to his dad.

Harry:
"I... I can't believe it's actually you... where have you been all these years?"

James:
"The ministry...., and I promise I'm going to make it up to you. Cmon let's talk."

They walked to a table close to the stage, that was also close to Severus. (Too lazy to come up with a place.)

Dumbledore:
"Anyways, as you know, there will be a quidditch coach substitute today, since madam hooch is on vacation. Please give a warm welcome to... Elijah Moonstones.

Elijah was tall, had dark brown hair, had glowing blue eyes, and had a six pack.

Elijah:
"Hello, students! My name is Elijah Moonstones but you can call me Coach Moonstones or just Coach Stones.

Elijah walked back and soon enough had seen Severus staring at him. Elijah winked at him, and Severus blushed hard.

-At lunch cause class is boring-

Elijah and Severus were talking in the hallway, while James stared at them angrily mumbling.

Elijah:
"So, how about dinner at my place, Severus?"

Severus:
"Umm sure, I would love that."

Elijah:
"Ok see you 'babe' "

Elijah kissed Severus on the lips and Severus blushed hardcore. James was angry, as soon as Elijah left James grabbed Severus by the arm and dragged him to his dorm.

Severus:
"Hey! Where are we going?! Where are you taking me?! Hello!?"

(The dorm door was open)

When they were inside James pushed Severus against the wall and started to kiss him, Severus had left his wand in his classroom. James bit Severus's lip which caused Severus to gasp, James took this chance to sneak his tongue inside.

Ok there may be some smut in the next chapter, but idrk. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, goodbye!

Fun fact of the day:
Draco's full name in this story is Draconius Luscious Malfoy, And Draco means dragon, bye!

540 words